Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If you do this, quit halo 5

OP Cody AUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Look both ways before crossing the road young man.
Cody AUS wrote:
Get out of the way if a friendly tank is coming past. I hate annoying spartans getting in my way, I don't have much room to manoeuvre compared to you.
But why would a tank go pas that corner blindly... he was of course blown up a few seconds later because enemies were behind there.. it's his fault for not even letting me and my teammates clear them away from the corner..
It's a tank, it can take more hits than you. It should be clearing the path for you lol.
I agree if you make threads like this you take the game too seriously and ought to quit halo.
Cody AUS wrote:
If you watched your radar you would have seen the friendly vehicle and you ran out in his way.
except for the fact that, well you know, i was zoomed in...
Why were you in cover and zoomed in. That's pointless why zoom when you can't see?
One why are you complaining about this. Two who cares. Three you should have gotten out of the way.
Also your title makes no sense. Telling people to quite Halo because they accidentally ran you over.
Frost3664 wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
If you watched your radar you would have seen the friendly vehicle and you ran out in his way.
except for the fact that, well you know, i was zoomed in...
Why were you in cover and zoomed in. That's pointless why zoom when you can't see?
Okay, next time ill sit there and wait for the enemy rather than pushing with a power weapon, oh wait i didnt get a chance because my teammate pushed me out, even though i was close to the side of the door way, taking my shields and unable to move

I may have a stupid thread here, but i'm laughing at "Why were you in cover and zoomed in", next time i'll be in the open, shooting at long rang without a scope, infact, i'll even replace my bullets with confetti.
He clearly had enough room to go around you. It makes no sense that he even went on the corner. It makes it more difficult to make a turn. To the person who said he was dead either way, He took out his shields, he could have at least fought back or retreated when shields dropped.
Krak Rex wrote:
He clearly had enough room to go around you. It makes no sense that he even went on the corner. It makes it more difficult to make a turn. To the person who said he was dead either way, He took out his shields, he could have at least fought back or retreated when shields dropped.
This guy gets me
It looks like you started round the corner and changed your mind backed up a step and bam road kill. Tank could have given you room by waiting. Its hard to say what the tank was looking at when you got run over. He may have thought you would keep going around the corner and he was looking to avoid getting boarded and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Looks like both of you are at fault. You did show me one thing . Don't get in front of a tank.
Sorry but it seems to me (although obviously I can't know what you were doing to your joystick) that he left you just enough room but you strafed left into his path just as he was passing

Disclaimer: I may be wrong.
Cody AUS wrote:
No one likes [censored] [censored]

he obviously did that to kill me, why would you blindly go around a corner like that...
I was going to tell you something like deal with it, or some BS, but honestly, I feel you man.
I hate when people to that
Looks to me like he wasn't even looking at you. Looks like an accident to me.
C0ldM0use wrote:
Sorry but it seems to me (although obviously I can't know what you were doing to your joystick) that he left you just enough room but you strafed left into his path just as he was passing

Disclaimer: I may be wrong.
you can see he was to the far right (looking out) leaving me no space, next time ill cut him off
enough about fails, lets talk about wins!
What are you mad at? Blindly turning a corner when two enemies have you in the open, you were toast regardless. And to not wait until the tank moves out to draw fire? You goofed.
Pedestrians always have the right of way, unless you're in the way.
I think you did it on purpose a lot of people seem to like diving in front of team vehicles to boot them
I've been betrayed before by vehicles just so they could take my Legendary weapon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3