Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If you do this, quit halo 5

OP Cody AUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
What are you mad at? Blindly turning a corner when two enemies have you in the open, you were toast regardless. And to not wait until the tank moves out to draw fire? You goofed.
How was i toast? i had full shields and a power weapon.. And my teammate took both of them away from me
It's annoying to get run over I know, but theres no reason to freak out and tell people to quit and not play. It's overboard, I get annoyed too but I've accidentaly ran someone over before it's just going to happen. It's the people who do it on purpose to get your legendary req in warzone or the good power weapon in arena that are really the bad ones
MULLERTJE wrote:
Come on dude, this stuff happens. Some people are dumb. Some people are jerks. Either way man, suck it up.
And some will complain about it. You suck it up.
Always good to see threads devolve into a 4th grade insult/come back competition. I dont think anyone needs to "suck it up". Both sides are right really all we need is to eliminate the useless rage. It IS annoying to be run over by a teammate on accident, it also IS going to happen and it is something we will have to deal with because frankly nothing can really be done about it. Taking away friendly fire kills from vehicle splatters will just enable people to become rocketmen and fly to other sides or outside maps. Tweaking the splatter sensitivity could help, but then it would probly make it a little difficult to hit the enemy too and would anger more people in the end. Tough situation, no reason we can't disagree without getting angry guys n girls.
It's annoying to get run over I know, but theres no reason to freak out and tell people to quit and not play. It's overboard, I get annoyed too but I've accidentaly ran someone over before it's just going to happen. It's the people who do it on purpose to get your legendary req in warzone or the good power weapon in arena that are really the bad ones
This guy makes logic, i'm here for "why were you in cover and zoomed in" and "you were toast, there were two people there so that obviously means automatic death"
Um you died to the enemy not the tank you were on the top of the tank when you jumped, and before it if you check your map you lost your shields before the tank was on you, along with all of that the tank was moving full speed if it really hit you it would have been instant death
Lost a Blood of Suban ? Sh~t happens, Get over it.
Cody AUS wrote:
C0ldM0use wrote:
Sorry but it seems to me (although obviously I can't know what you were doing to your joystick) that he left you just enough room but you strafed left into his path just as he was passing

Disclaimer: I may be wrong.
you can see he was to the far right (looking out) leaving me no space, next time ill cut him off
He left you enough space (barely). You just strafed left into his path. Maybe you could just accept the death instead of making a thread telling people to quit?
Somebody call the whaaaaamblulance we have a severe case here.
Cody AUS wrote:
I don't understand. What's wrong? You were definitely dead either way.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3