1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
I would rock the full set but i would also mix & match i would treat it like the rest of my armor.
I will wear the helm and armor proudly knowing that our company earned it through sweat and blood, not grouping up and farming. I still feel other armor should of been earned through other means rather than RNG. Not through Spartan companies either. It made it fun, at least for myself, to unlock new armor through challenging tasks rather then RNG.
I'm not interested in it. I'd rather have Helljumper (RNG be damned)
Might wear it for a while but never the full set..Maybe I'd use the helmet for an extended period of time with my current armor but that's it.
I have the armor almost have the helmet. But ill.probably stick with my war master legendary and venanator legendary
Achilles is a clear means of showing ones dedication to the game I would perhaps wear the armour but primarily wear the helmet to show my dedication to the game + it looks awesome
I'm not really a fan of the farmer armour, but I'd wear it at least once if I had it.
I used to blend Achilles chests and helioskrill blood helmet but, I recently went back to all Helioskrill.
The funny thing is, I'm actually fully satisfied at the moment with my common and uncommon helmet/armor. It has a sleek, polished feel that isn't easy to find in most higher-tier armors. I've been rocking it ever since I got the combo, which was months ago. So I probably wouldn't wear Achilles even if I did unlock it through the grind. Heroskrill might be a different story if I can eventually survive the H2 campaign.
I'm currently wearing the Amour, and do not plan on wearing the Helmet when our company gets it
If I had Achilles, I would be apologizing to everyone I farmed.
Already got the armor just need the helmet
I'm keeping my amazing master chief scratched helmet with the the hcs armor (cant see the scratch well on the helmet but still)
only helmet, I don't like the armor..also achilles is by now really not special anymore, I see it very often (almost every wz match)
I haven't gotten any of it, so I would probably worship for like a week. Then eventually go back to the ODST armor lol
If I had Achillies it would be a good reminder to myself that I achieved that. However I wouldn't wear it, Helioskrill all the way!
Helioskrill is fav by far
Van Bur3n wrote:
Neither. It looks silly to me. Already satisfied with my current armor combo and doubt I'll change it.

Recon on will always be the OG vidmaster to earn. Definitely more fun to get as well.
I like the Achilles set
Already got the armor just need the helmet
Good job
I will wear the helm and armor proudly knowing that our company earned it through sweat and blood, not grouping up and farming. I still feel other armor should of been earned through other means rather than RNG. Not through Spartan companies either. It made it fun, at least for myself, to unlock new armor through challenging tasks rather then RNG.
Yeah it should be challenging.
Have the armor, never wear it, it looks good with the dynast helmets though
GDTaco wrote:
I used to blend Achilles chests and helioskrill blood helmet but, I recently went back to all Helioskrill.
Helioskrill is the best in my opinion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8