OP Couber

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38
As the title says..

If whoever was in control of Halo 5, gave you the news that you had to pick One armor and One helmet to play with for the rest of your time in Halo 5. You could NEVER change it again..

What would you pick?

You could choose any of the armors/helmets you didn't even have unlocked. (just to be nice).
id use my full achilles... i've had it since June 2016 but i don't wear it anymore because too many people have it
The AirAssault set.I never changed since I unlocked it shortly after the launch of Halo5.
That is a hard choice. If they had an ODST set in Halo 5 that was like Halo Reach's version, I would choose that one. But since it's not, I would have to pick the Raider armor. Always been a fan of it since unlocking it in Halo 4.
Recruit Charred with Rogue Helmet
-Yoink-, that's a really difficult decision. Recon GEN1 + Mark VI Satrap has been one of my go-to setups in this game, and I've rocked it ever since the Classic Helmets came out. On the other hand, going full Achilles has really grown on me.
Helmet: Mark VI
Body: Vigilant Watcher
Visor: One that resembles a golden visor, like in Halo 3. don't know which is the closest.
Technican for both... It's the only good functional looking armor from H5.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
Vigilant set looks good aesthetically and was my favourite Noble Team armour from Halo Reach
Helioskrill set because I earned it legitimately and not through stupid RNG
What I have now. Just like the look of them. Both have angular patterns which I like a lot now :))

Helmet - Venator
Armour - Security Watchdog
Couber wrote:
As the title says..

If whoever was in control of Halo 5, gave you the news that you had to pick One armor and One helmet to play with for the rest of your time in Halo 5. You could NEVER change it again..

What would you pick?

You could choose any of the armors/helmets you didn't even have unlocked. (just to be nice).
Now that’s hard. I have a lot of setups I like, i.e. Copperhead helmet, Helioskrill body, Ichor visor or my current setup. If I had to choose though, I’d go with an Olive helmet and the Vigilant Watcher body with a Mithral visor and my current color scheme.
Achilles helmet and Vigilant armor...
That is a hard choice. If they had an ODST set in Halo 5 that was like Halo Reach's version, I would choose that one. But since it's not, I would have to pick the Raider armor. Always been a fan of it since unlocking it in Halo 4.
Oh, I forgot my visor. I normally use the Legendary one, but sometimes I use one of the green ones or that Wild Hunt one.
It's one of the newer ones that actually look cool.
Visor: One that resembles a golden visor, like in Halo 3. don't know which is the closest.
I think the "Legendary" one is the closest.
Couber wrote:
Actually, I think Saturnine is the closest. It's a bit more orange than I want, but it still looks great.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Couber wrote:
Actually, I think Saturnine is the closest. It's a bit more orange than I want, but it still looks great.
Well it might be. I only really use the black one. And sometimes Legendary. But you're probably right! I'll check it out next time I log on.
If I had the option, I'd choose the flaming recon helmet from H3.

But, if it only pertains to H5, I guess I'd stick with Achilles helmet and Venator armor.
Helioskrill for both
I run the Mk 5 Delta and Fred’s chest piece, haven’t changed it in a long time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38