4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 42
I would go with Helioskrill,Nightfall and Flood visor
Bring back Haunted Pilot Helmets from Halo Reach or the Flaming Helmets!! ;(
Helioskil. Cause it's the only thing closest to looking like an Elite.
Seeker definitely lol
right now i like the nightfall armor but if i could only have one armor set i don't know what i would want
I personally like the castle defender armor. :)
Armour - Helioskrill, Helmet - Nightfall (I like the look of the old school ODST helmet way more than the helljumper spartan helmet)
I would go full centurion armor thus the name plus it look amazing;)
I would choose Hellioskrill beacuse the Sangheili faction is my favorite one
And ODST beacuse Halo 3 ODST is my favorite game of halo
Anyone I like or looks sick
Helmet: Timmy
Armor: Wrath
Visor: Rampant
I would and have chosen the Scout Armor set. Just my personal coolness factor. If armors in the game gave you any extra abilities by even 0.03 of a second faster or 0.02 stronger then reading the abilities and strengths of the armor would make a big difference. I understand in World of WarCraft and other like games, if you get armor it comes in different levels, strengths, and abilities so why shouldn't Spartan Armor?
I would and have chosen the Scout Armor set. Just my personal coolness factor. If armors in the game gave you any extra abilities by even 0.01 of a second faster or 0.02 stronger then reading the ability and strengths of the armor would make a big difference.
Yeah, it would limit customization, because you would want to have the armor pieces that benefit you the most and everyone would be using the same armor.
I would and have chosen the Scout Armor set. Just my personal coolness factor. If armors in the game gave you any extra abilities by even 0.01 of a second faster or 0.02 stronger then reading the ability and strengths of the armor would make a big difference.
Yeah, it would limit customization, because you would want to have the armor pieces that benefit you the most and everyone would be using the same armor.
Not necessarily, it has not happened in all these other games. Everyone does not want to be a wizard or an elf but style plays a factor in how you play.
Not necessarily, it has not happened in all these other games. Everyone does not want to be a wizard or an elf but style plays a factor in how you play.
Just imagine that an armor piece that you don't really like has the best stats of all the helmets in the game and the one you like the most has average or bad stats. What would you prefer? Have your disliked helmet, but have a higher chance or use your favorite helmet but have fewer chances? Cosmetics that give advantages or disadvantages are the worst and they certainly have no place in Halo.
Just imagine that an armor piece that you don't really like has the best stats of all the helmets in the game and the one you like the most has average or bad stats. What would you prefer? Have your disliked helmet, but have a higher chance or use your favorite helmet but have fewer chances? Cosmetics that give advantages or disadvantages are the worst and they certainly have no place in Halo.
Strike the idea of no place in Halo from your mind. If you do not allow for things to be tried out then there is no growth and if there is no growth then Halo will stagnate and die. Besides my idea was to give minor advantages so if your helmet did not give you the extra vision you wished for but could expand your motion radar and or you could reduce your noise factor, which my armor supposedly does. But I hate the REC system.
Strike the idea of no place in Halo from your mind. If you do not allow for things to be tried out then there is no growth and if there is no growth then Halo will stagnate and die. Besides my idea was to give minor advantages so if your helmet did not give you the extra vision you wished for but could expand your motion radar and or you could reduce your noise factor, which my armor supposedly does. But I hate the REC system.
I don't mind Halo experimenting with things to feel fresh and new, but I would hate Cosmetics with advantages or disadvantages because of the possibility of having to give up my Mark VI in favor of another helmet to perform better in combat. Just imagine if the armor sets in MCC had that feature. There would basically be NO customization at all if there's going to be a set that would benefit you the most compared to every other set.
I would have to go with my venator helmet and noble valor armor
Probably go with Mark V delta helmet and the Mark V alpha armor to go with the combat evolved look.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 42