3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 40
Full achilles helmet. my account
Not a lot of people wear the Mark 5 Delta helmet. I like that. I don't know what to say about the Achilles set. I am pretty sure the Achilles armor set is worn more just because it is earned first. I also don't know if I should continue to wear the Achilles helmet. Is it worn a lot now these days?
I would probably chose Fenris.
I would use the Mark V helmet and the Venator armor. Just like what i used in Halo 4.
Couber wrote:
As the title says..

If whoever was in control of Halo 5, gave you the news that you had to pick One armor and One helmet to play with for the rest of your time in Halo 5. You could NEVER change it again..

What would you pick? ii would say gorge helmet and wrath chestplate

You could choose any of the armors/helmets you didn't even have unlocked. (just to be nice).
Hayabusa armor with Katana.
  • EOD helmet
  • vigilant watcher armor
so same as always
ya me esta cansando esta mierda de el reajuste de armas en halo 5 warzone, no lo pueden dejar como esta sino que tienen que hacer algo para seguir jodiendo el juego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couber wrote:
As the title says..

If whoever was in control of Halo 5, gave you the news that you had to pick One armor and One helmet to play with for the rest of your time in Halo 5. You could NEVER change it again..

What would you pick?

You could choose any of the armors/helmets you didn't even have unlocked. (just to be nice).
honestly, mk4 or mk6 all the way.
I would honestly pick MARK VI Primus. It looks so sick and I would love to unlock it!
<p>Or I would pick MARK IV.</p>
To Be Completely Honest, I would Choose The Helljumper for my helmet and the helioskrill armor.
hellioscrill helmet
i ❤ sanhelli
One of the reach armors.
Seeker. Just Seeker.
heloiscil it all😆😆
I would choose the Mark IV armor
Mark IV is all I need
Mark V Delta and Mark IV.

If 343 hadn't mucked up the colours on the Mark VI GEN1 then I'd have never worn anything else but they had to go and give it the weird secondary colours that only work with like 20% of the helmets so that sucks. So Mark IV is my "old-school" pick. It's really grown on me, although the asymmetry of the pauldrons bugs me sometimes. But it's a small price to pay to protect one's nads from a stray plasma 'nade.

And Mark V [D] is one of the best looking helmets in the game. Although I could be biased since I've been on Team V since Halo 3.
Helmet: Scout
Armor: Infiltrator
Visor: Autum (Pretty sure that's it.)
( The set is whatever I have on right now)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 40