2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 40
Master Chief armor and helmet ! Lol. I don't know what else I would want to choose ..
I'd say... CQC UA/HUL variant, with an old style ODST armor, but since that seems impossible, I'd choose The legendary Orbital armor and the Void Dancer helmet
Helioskrill, Cuz I won't put that much time and effort into MCC just to not rock that awesome armor once I get it
mark iv gen 1 and gen 1 recon
i would say heloskrill but mcc lagged out and haven't given it to me plus it has lost its reputation because you an get it in packs
odst or helljumper i forget what they call it in halo 5
Helioskrill because:
-Looks pretty awesome
-Halo 2 in legendary is hard as hell, and took me a lot of effort and time to beat it to get the Legend achievement (Halo CE is hard too but is easier than H2, and the other 3 games are quite easy)
EOD Helmet
Stalker (Arrow) Armor
Helioskrill armor with Venator Helmet
i would have achillies helmet and the fotus chillrose armor
but no i want to access as well all i have
HotRod224 wrote:
I know many disagree with me, but I really like Hazop
from both Reach and 4, yet if I have to choose, it would be Reach
Hazop was and still is a armor that I use in reach and halo 4
Is unique, I don’t know why so many people hate it so much, hope it returns in Infinite
Mak VI Gen 1 Scarred. I just love the battle damage, and that's something no other armour can provide
I usually played Halo 5 with full Recruit armour, despite the other armours I had unlocked. So I would go with that.
Definitely Copperhead for both
I gotta go with my Helioskrill that I EARNED. Beating all the MCC on ledgendary was not easy and means something to me. That dang flood level on halo combat evolved gives me PTSD!
I would use Olive
I'm sorry, but Anubis helmet and Protector armour. I haven't changed since I got them
Although recruit is a little nice
Simple. Full Nightfall set.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 40