5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42
Mark VI Mjolnir all day
Achilles or Fotus helmet, and Hellioskrill armor :3
Probably one of the Reach armor sets
Full RECON GEN2 (not the Classic, either)
Helmet: War Master
Armor: Reaper
Visor: Frost

Gotta keep what I got.
I'd pick the Mark VI or Icarus set.

Just for the record, only being able to change your helmet and armor is ridiculously minimalistic and could be improved greatly. Halo 3 had more armor customization options, and that was more than a decade ago. Reach and Halo 4 improved on the armory's options and Halo 5 seemed to throw away a decade of progress to make microtransactions easier. I don't get why 343 didn't feel the need to improve the armory, and instead implement an incredibly barebones customization system.
i wouldnt play the game. simple as. not enough content.
Can’t go wrong with an ODST. It just has an appealing nature, despite being so simple.

Helljumper with Vigilant armor too me is the way to go. If I had it.

But hey, I can 3D print one hehe :D
I forgot that. Can't you order a 3D printed version of your Spartan? If so, I wonder how much that costs.
You can find it in the Halo store. But I've heard the quality isn't so good on the 3D printed spartans. There's youtube videos on it, check them out.
DynamiXx52 wrote:
i wouldnt play the game. simple as. not enough content.
Still had to wear an armor though. You can't be nekkid.
I'd pick the Mark VI or Icarus set.

Just for the record, only being able to change your helmet and armor is ridiculously minimalistic and could be improved greatly. Halo 3 had more armor customization options, and that was more than a decade ago. Reach and Halo 4 improved on the armory's options and Halo 5 seemed to throw away a decade of progress to make microtransactions easier. I don't get why 343 didn't feel the need to improve the armory, and instead implement an incredibly barebones customization system.
Hopefully, customization in H6 bring back the old ways of customizing your Spartan/Elite.
"I love Buck's Helljumper Armor but hate how the "Feet First" set has that stupid white smiley on it that you can't get rid of."

Yeah, that's why I stopped using that armor.
I'm good as I am, but if a real ODST helmet were available I may would change my helmet.
I loved the ODST Armor set from Halo Reach.

HobbesUSN wrote:
At the moment using Buck's Helljumper armor and helmet and liking it.
I love Buck's Helljumper Armor but hate how the "Feet First" set has that stupid white smiley on it that you can't get rid of.

Helljumper Feet First helmet and Nightfall Armor
The Nightfall Armor is pretty awesome. When I am not rocking full Raider (because I love the wolf-like look to it) then I rock the Nightfall Chest with the Pilot Helmet.
Yeah, that smiley is too annoying man.
Couber wrote:
I'm good as I am, but if a real ODST helmet were available I may would change my helmet.

HobbesUSN wrote:
I love Buck's Helljumper Armor but hate how the "Feet First" set has that stupid white smiley on it that you can't get rid of.

The Nightfall Armor is pretty awesome. When I am not rocking full Raider (because I love the wolf-like look to it) then I rock the Nightfall Chest with the Pilot Helmet.
Yeah, that smiley is too annyoing man.
I don’t know why people mind the smiley so much. It’s a nice change from all the edgy armor everyone wears.
Couber wrote:
As the title says..

If whoever was in control of Halo 5, gave you the news that you had to pick One armor and One helmet to play with for the rest of your time in Halo 5. You could NEVER change it again..

What would you pick?

You could choose any of the armors/helmets you didn't even have unlocked. (just to be nice).
Probably the Achilles Helmet, and the Helioskrill Armor. It looks amazing in-game!
It does look dangerous af.
Couber wrote:

HobbesUSN wrote:

I don’t know why people mind the smiley so much. It’s a nice change from all the edgy armor everyone wears.
I think it looks too childish, lol. They could've put it on a ugly armor at least.
Couber wrote:
Couber wrote:

HobbesUSN wrote:

I think it looks too childish, lol. They could've put it on a ugly armor at least.
In my opinion, it fits Helljumper perfectly. The Helljumper helmet always looked like it was smiling to me. It’s strange.
Couber - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
I have to think about the armor but, I would choose the haunted helmet from reach.
Couber wrote:

HobbesUSN wrote:

I just don't like it because it throws the armor off in my opinion, and it is one of those things where it is just a bright white patch on your chest that remains there no matter what color you set your armor too. If you could change the color so it didn't stand out soo much then it probably wouldn't be as bad.
Couber wrote:

HobbesUSN wrote:

I just don't like it because it throws the armor off in my opinion, and it is one of those things where it is just a bright white patch on your chest that remains there no matter what color you set your armor too. If you could change the color so it didn't stand out soo much then it probably wouldn't be as bad.
Yeah, it wouldn't be hard for them to add a tertiary color option for the currently white patterns.

But my position still stands: the smiley is a breath of fresh air.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 42