OP Couber

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. ...
  6. 42
i would keep war master and mark IV regent
Hayabusa with katana, then The flaming pilot skull helmet from halo reach. Black under suit and main color with yellow/orange accent colors and my emblem on the shoulder.

This was a great idea for a post, thank you!
I Love them all
I love the recruit armor from halo 4. I am getting halo 5 soon, and I want to have the recruit armor in that game too. How do I unlock it?
Right now I use the Helljumper armor and the Recon Gen1 helmet. Pretty good combination, I think. I could go with that for good.
I love the recruit armor from halo 4. I am getting halo 5 soon, and I want to have the recruit armor in that game too. How do I unlock it?
It's the default armor you start with. There's at least one more variant with a skull on the top of the helmet and flames on the armor. But here's the kicker.
To get it, you have to open REQ packs, which are bought using in-game REQ points (the game's currency) or real-world money. AND, if that wasn't enough, what you get from the packs is ENTIRELY RANDOMIZED. You can expect to get something only far later than you should.
As a result, I'm being forced to buy Silver packs to unlock every Common, Uncommon and Rare items (and Ultra Rare with a little bit of luck), which I have no interest for whatsoever. Halo 5's game and gunplay is amazing, but the REQ system seriously holds this game back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. ...
  6. 42