OP Couber

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. ...
  6. 42
i would keep war master and mark IV regent
Hayabusa with katana, then The flaming pilot skull helmet from halo reach. Black under suit and main color with yellow/orange accent colors and my emblem on the shoulder.

This was a great idea for a post, thank you!
I Love them all
I love the recruit armor from halo 4. I am getting halo 5 soon, and I want to have the recruit armor in that game too. How do I unlock it?
Right now I use the Helljumper armor and the Recon Gen1 helmet. Pretty good combination, I think. I could go with that for good.
I love the recruit armor from halo 4. I am getting halo 5 soon, and I want to have the recruit armor in that game too. How do I unlock it?
It's the default armor you start with. There's at least one more variant with a skull on the top of the helmet and flames on the armor. But here's the kicker.
To get it, you have to open REQ packs, which are bought using in-game REQ points (the game's currency) or real-world money. AND, if that wasn't enough, what you get from the packs is ENTIRELY RANDOMIZED. You can expect to get something only far later than you should.
As a result, I'm being forced to buy Silver packs to unlock every Common, Uncommon and Rare items (and Ultra Rare with a little bit of luck), which I have no interest for whatsoever. Halo 5's game and gunplay is amazing, but the REQ system seriously holds this game back.
If I had to choose a helmet and armor I would pick the scout observer helmet with the flamed wrath armor
I'd pick the Seeker Helmet and armor because it looks bad
Master Chief's armor in Halo CE but it has to be the same graphics.
I'd personally pick Nightfall. Yeah you have to watch a 20 min episode but the armour is like a bulkier varient of odst and it actually looks good unlike the seeker armour. That's my personal opinion but I would rock the nightfall armour over something like the Mark V any day.
Probably the Mark IV helmet with the wraith or the vigilant body
Mark V alpha with Mark V Delta Helm.
Indomitable full set
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. ...
  6. 42