If you had to choose ONE armor/helmet

OP Psykadelisk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43
I love the recruit armor from halo 4. I am getting halo 5 soon, and I want to have the recruit armor in that game too. How do I unlock it?
It's the default starting armor when you start the game, so you'll be wearing it right when you begin. There are special versions of Recruit you can unlock by opening Req packs too, they all look super cool.
I would have to say Wetwork. I remember the feeling of unlocking it in Halo 4, and it instantly clicked. Of course, Helioskrill is great, but Wetwork is quite the set!
I currently wear and prefer Wrath Anhur Armor and Helmet. I have all but challenger armor unlocked and all but challenger, Timmy, and olive helmets unlocked so I guess I would stick with what I'm currently wearing
I don’t know what it’s called, but I’ve always wanted the armor that the spartans wore in Halo: Combat Evolved because to me, it looks sleek and realistic.
Hayabusa refresh
Huh... I really like the Cinder helmet, but I'm not sure about the body. Currently I'm wearing the Soldier body armor, but I'm not sure that's what I'd pick if I could never ever change it. So yeah, Cinder for the helmet, and I think possibly one of the skins for Soldier for my body. I use the Dauntless visor.
I love open helmets as "Eva" Or "Pilot", so i would choose Emile's helmet and shinobi armor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43