OP Lupinthrope

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Yay I'm the 100th comment.
People can create posts about anything they like provided it is in the correct forum. If they make an argument, I only read it if they have sufficient data to make it interesting.
Can't defend it.
Finally someone agrees with me that you should just stop playing instead of hating on something you don't like
It annoys me when players who don't like the game pretend that they are this oppressed minority when I would say most threads on here are negative. Lets not pretend here. I've tried making numerous positive threads that last about 1 page before losing popularity. Then a thread as simple as "one thing you don't like" will have hundreds of replies in a few days.

Granted, no one should be told to leave the game, but players who don't like the game are certainly the majority on waypoint. This doesn't justify the poor communication that the OP is describing. Just don't want people to get the wrong idea that everyone with a negative view towards the game gets ostracized by the community when most probably agree with you.
At least Halo 5 is better than EA's Star Wars: Battlefront.
MattMan031 wrote:
At least Halo 5 is better than EA's Star Wars: Battlefront.
Eh..
Letting the negative part of the population die would be awesome. They contribute nothing good to the game or community. They are a cancer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6