Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

If you were to have one loadout, what would it be?

OP Darthwolf12000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you were to have one loadout, what would it be? I'm curious to see what you guys have to say!
When it comes to personal loadouts, can it include power weapons (Rocket Launchers, Fuel Rods, etc) and whatnot?
I'll guarantee you that I'll carry the Halo 2 Battle Rifle in my loadout.
HaXoR73 wrote:
When it comes to personal loadouts, can it include power weapons (Rocket Launchers, Fuel Rods, etc) and whatnot?
Good question. I'm also wondering if we picked a loadout that's not available at req level 1, then we'd somehow start matches with no loadout, until we reached the level for it? Because if not, then I'll just go ahead and pick the most powerful weapons. I'd love to start every match with an Answer and a Void's Tear 😱

But if this is restricted to loadout weapons, and we would always have the loadout regardless of req level, then I'll go with my trusty Sentinel DMR and recon SMG with kinetic bolts (not that it matters much since I only play firefight and rarely use loadouts after round 1, anyway)
If it's just loadout weapon wise, my Recon SMG with Bayonet, and Sentinel DMR with Bayonet or Halo 2 BR.

If powerweapons are in play, I'd take my trusty Shotgun over the SMG.
I love the extended mag pistol, I think that's taken for granted by a lot of players I notice how good it is on skirmish at dark star because at the beginning when everyone rushes colony the normal pistol runs out of ammo so quick having to scavenge ammo by pushing risky encounters. Great load out !!!!!!

halo 2 battle rifle is awesome, looks like halo , sounds like halo , feels like halo this would be my choice .
HaXoR73 wrote:
No. I'm just talking about normal powered weapons. DMR's, Carbines, Light Rifles, etc.
tactical magnum and bayonet smg
If I had a load out set, It would be the Sentinel Sight & Long Shot Barrel DMR with the Tactical Magnum. I forgot to mention you can also pick one armor ability such as active camo, speed boost, over shield, etc.
Using normal weapons: Threat Marker Battle Rifle and Silenced SMG

Throw in an Active Camo in there too.
I forgot to mention you can also pick one armor ability such as active camo, speed boost, over shield, etc.
I'm tempted to say damage boost, but having an overshield as a loadout would be super useful in Mythic WZFF after the Blackeye skull is on 🤔
Classic BR55 and -Yoink- my way!

but i digress...that Tactical Magnum is pretty smooth too.
A magnum, and a DMR if standard, if exotic or anything I want:; A rocket launcher, and a battle rifle.
I’d use the Halo 2 BR, Tactical Magnum, and Active Camo.
DMR with knight blade or bayonet. It's like having two weapons in one!
DMR with knight blade or bayonet. It's like having two weapons in one!
True! Very true!
Since this is a halo 5 forum I'm assuming you want halo 5 weapons.

Well my personal loadout that I use in warzone is the Sentinel DMR with the laser targeter attachment and a Recon SMG with a bayonet. This loadout seems to work for me. If we can add any weapons we want then the CE postol with any type of sniper rifle (any kind i love them all, beam, binary you name it)
Halo 2 BR and the Blaze of Glory
Let’s see...

If we are limited to loadout weapons, I’d pick:
Regular BR w/ Sound Dampener
Projection SMG w/ Energy Bayonet
Advanced Sensors as an Armor Mod

If we are able to use power weapons, I’d pick:
The Answer
Tartarus’ Gavel
Speed Booster Armor Mod
H2 BR with SMG projection sight and energy bayonet. with the damage boost for WZ.

classic BR with sentinel BR both with kentic bolts with speed boost for WZFF.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2