4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
Jesus Christ, he's already at the half point in two months. How many hours do you play a day? Seriously.
Not trying do be Debbie Downer, AT ALL, as I want Jack to make it asap, but ½ way is 1 million into level 150, Jack is currently at 38% completion.
9 - 28,500
149 - 18,000,000

In about 2 months, I'm pretty sure another 2-3 months another 18Mill, that's 36 Million, and can take a break and then come back a month later and do another 14 million. It's not hard, just gotta be consistent.
Naw he definitely has this, he's got the determination, and XP stats. The 152 is pretty much his, now he just has to wait out the time it takes to get it! It's his!
Yeah he's got it! I might try and get back on the grind 4 days a week after the work. Maybe a tiny bit on the weekend, every game helps though! I'm quite a bit behind, my goal was to have 150 before 2020 but that didn't happen lol
Yeah man, I get that. There was alot of days where I wanted to just, NOT. You can do it man, especially with 4 grind heavy days a week.
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
Jesus Christ, he's already at the half point in two months. How many hours do you play a day? Seriously.
Not trying do be Debbie Downer, AT ALL, as I want Jack to make it asap, but ½ way is 1 million into level 150, Jack is currently at 38% completion.
9 - 28,500
149 - 18,000,000

In about 2 months, I'm pretty sure another 2-3 months another 18Mill, that's 36 Million, and can take a break and then come back a month later and do another 14 million. It's not hard, just gotta be consistent.
Naw he definitely has this, he's got the determination, and XP stats. The 152 is pretty much his, now he just has to wait out the time it takes to get it! It's his!
Yeah he's got it! I might try and get back on the grind 4 days a week after the work. Maybe a tiny bit on the weekend, every game helps though! I'm quite a bit behind, my goal was to have 150 before 2020 but that didn't happen lol
Yeah man, I get that. There was alot of days where I wanted to just, NOT. You can do it man, especially with 4 grind heavy days a week.
Only because my girl works evenings and I work days. But she'll be off work for 2 weeks soon, so the extra grind won't be possible :(
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
9 - 28,500
149 - 18,000,000

Only because my girl works evenings and I work days. But she'll be off work for 2 weeks soon, so the extra grind won't be possible :(
I got you man, yeah it's hard being an adult, and cutting out time for Video Games. I work 42-48hrs a week atleast, but I work long days, so I'm off 3&½ days a week. Even then though, I usually can only play during the day when the kids are at school, or at night when everyone is in bed lol.... It is times like this, that being an insomniac helps 😂😂🤘
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
9 - 28,500
149 - 18,000,000

I got you man, yeah it's hard being an adult, and cutting out time for Video Games. I work 42-48hrs a week atleast, but I work long days, so I'm off 3&½ days a week. Even then though, I usually can only play during the day when the kids are at school, or at night when everyone is in bed lol.... It is times like this, that being an insomniac helps 😂😂🤘
Hahaha, yeah being up late helps too! I was working 2 jobs for the longest time doing like 80 hrs in 5 days, then by the weekend I didn't want to do anything but sleep lol Damn debt! But I'm down to 1 job and doing around 45 a week, so should be decent enough time to try and grind
I suggest trying to get all commendations or achievements instead. It's more fun than just grinding xp and you actually experience all the weapons and game modes.
I suggest trying to get all commendations or achievements instead. It's more fun than just grinding xp and you actually experience all the weapons and game modes.
My plan always was to go for the commendations when I hit Sr150 but I don't have any plan to get the achievements.
My plan always was to go for the commendations when I hit Sr150 but I don't have any plan to get the achievements.
Well! Try play a ton of warzone or swat! You will get commendations done and it helps a ton
If you want to do a speed run, I suggest playing modes you are very good at. Ranked, social, warzone, whatever you are most comfortable with. I don’t think you can make it in time to 152 with the time left, but I’m not saying it’s not possible. Make sure to put the highest xp boosts on when you get them, do not bother saving them for later. It sounds like terrible advice but it’s the best way to do a speed run. I don’t suggest doing warzone considering you will need more reqs to play with, and it would just take up more time. Ranked may be a risky play, unless you are very good at the game unlike me, just because you’ll advance too quickly in ranks and soon go against tryhards who will waste your time for a more likely loss. Mission victory boosts are very effective too. I’m pretty sure they give double the reward you would get originally, but only if you win. I’m not sure if this is completely true, but put those boosts on when you feel confident and ready to kick some spartan butt. That’s all I got for ya, good luck with the speed run!
Update 7: Just made it into the top 10k on xp. No 9975 as of right now. Will get the Sr150 tomorrow and after another 1 million xp will be focusing on commendations. Current plan is get the Sr151 by the end of march probably march 31st.

Edit 17/02/2020 : got the 150!!! also I have finished getting new things from gold,silver and bronze packs so i think i have completed the collection as well.

Edit 21/02/2020 : Just passed 25 million Xp so I'm halfway there. Starting tomorrow i will begin to go for the commendations i have gathered the least of so far.
Update 7: Just made it into the top 10k on xp. No 9975 as of right now. Will get the Sr150 tomorrow and after another 1 million xp will be focusing on commendations. Current plan is get the Sr151 by the end of march probably march 31st.
You passed me. You're flying my dude! Keep it up!
It's actually insane how fast you're getting this done.
BmooDyyy wrote:
Just got the 150 woohoo!
Good luck
I’m I think SR129, honestly I took a huge break, came back 2018 started grinding, still haven’t gotten 152 because school and human needs. If you really want that reward, better grind hard bud. You should buy boosts as much as possible. I don’t have much good advice, but 2x exp playlists and boosting those are the way. It’s possible, but not probable. By the end, you’d probably be burnt out and never would want to touch Halo 5 for a while. I’d say minimum 8 hours a day would be good for the grind, but not for mental sanity. Make sure to take 10-15 minute breaks in between each hour or two because human productivity lessens the longer you go on for. You won’t be as productive on hour 7 as hour 1 and that’s a statistic for ya. Good luck, just remember that you might have to play an insane amount and prepare accordingly.
It's not happening lol
I did 1.8 million xp this wza 5 days.
My strategy is try to play with a team, I prefer teams of 3-6 players but sometimes is hard keep it on few players. I try not to quit matches and I know a lot of the wza players, so if I see my team has very few possibilities of win, I don't respawn or I try don't give the enemies easy kills (like try to kill them when they're alone). And if they put me in a match in progress vs a big team I calculate my chances, so if it's an impossible match I dont respawn and for that 2 minutes I obtain like 6k xp. Good luck 🍀
(I used about 130 xp jackpot and 20 rp boost)
BmooDyyy wrote:
Just got the 150 woohoo!
I don't know how you did it. At this rate there is no way you CAN'T hit 152 before Infinite. I remember when you started a few months ago and you were at Sr14. You have now passed me up in a few months and I used to play this game for hours everyday since 2017.
Im currently at Sr9 I played back when Halo 5 first came out for about 4 hours (plus some campaign but i don't know if that counts towards Sr) then moved on to other games.

Having just finished the last achievements in MCC, I was looking forward to Infinite then about twenty minutes ago I found out about a reward for getting to Sr152 so I have decided to go for it.

The reason I'm telling you this is I'm classing it as a speedrun and this is me starting the clock(which is premature as Halo 5 is still downloading). I know that I'm not at Sr0 and I know that no one will class it as a speedrun and I know it would be essentially improvable that it was always only me playing for thousands of hours. But I'm doing it anyway.
At the end I will keep earning until i would have a 9 so it will be more like a quickest 50,000,000 xp, some will be streamed some probably not.

This is the clock.
https://www.webcountdown.net/?c=1574421360&up=1
Wish me luck!
bro how did you get to 150 already!? I started last month and I'm 84
Getting to 151 was what felt like a serious grind, but once I hit it, the xp felt more like a countdown.
If you want to mix it up with wzff, let me know.
Update 8: Have passed 50% of Xp needed and still going strong I will now begin to go for commendations also I have decided when I get the 151 I will increase my daily Xp. Still aiming for 151 by March 31st. Any tips for getting vehicle commendations are welcome :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9