1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I wish you the best of luck. I'm grinding out anywhere from 200,000 to 500,000 a day with the higher end up that spectrum being because of Double XP. Best of luck to you and remember to use your time wisely. You don't want to hate yourself or hate Halo by the time you finish that grind. We still have no idea what the reward is going to be either.
That I am starting to really enjoy it is actually a surprise, I never thought I would like halo again as much as back when I played H3,b I'm starting to think I will miss this when I'm finished and move on to something else. Well I may still come back from time to time. 😃
Coming from someone who has played the game since launch, I'm at 148 right now and consistently play the game so it could take a while, keep grinding but don't let it ruin the game for you
I will also do this. Never had time to play like back in the old days but will start grinding now. Race you to 152.
Ready, go!
I will also do this. Never had time to play like back in the old days but will start grinding now. Race you to 152.
Ready, go!
Your on let's go 😋
Ready, go!
Your on let's go 😋
Didn't realize how old your original post actually was😂 should've paid closer attention before challenging you to a race 😂
Good luck madman!
Im currently at Sr9 I played back when Halo 5 first came out for about 4 hours (plus some campaign but i don't know if that counts towards Sr) then moved on to other games.

Having just finished the last achievements in MCC, I was looking forward to Infinite then about twenty minutes ago I found out about a reward for getting to Sr152 so I have decided to go for it.

The reason I'm telling you this is I'm classing it as a speedrun and this is me starting the clock(which is premature as Halo 5 is still downloading). I know that I'm not at Sr0 and I know that no one will class it as a speedrun and I know it would be essentially improvable that it was always only me playing for thousands of hours. But I'm doing it anyway.
At the end I will keep earning until i would have a 9 so it will be more like a quickest 50,000,000 xp, some will be streamed some probably not.

This is the clock.
https://www.webcountdown.net/?c=1574421360&up=1
Wish me luck!
Add me on Xbox, I'll gladly grind with you, I'm currently at 148 and I'm trying to get 152. That also goes for anyone else that reads this that needs someone to grind with
You look like you’re making a good pace. Got teamed up with you last week for Warzone Turbo. My wife & I are also grinding to get to 152. We started ahead of you, but you blew past me last week, & you passed my wife a few days ago. 😁
Good luck & keep it up.
tROYnHI wrote:
You look like you’re making a good pace. Got teamed up with you last week for Warzone Turbo. My wife & I are also grinding to get to 152. We started ahead of you, but you blew past me last week, & you passed my wife a few days ago. 😁
Good luck & keep it up.
I'm sorry about my turbo performance last weekend I was going for commendations :)
1/5th of the way through 151 with over a year to go... He's actually going to do it the mad man. 343 should add some kind of easter egg/reference in Infinite
Kabuskini wrote:
1/5th of the way through 151 with over a year to go... He's actually going to do it the mad man. 343 should add some kind of easter egg/reference in Infinite
Reaching Max Rank in Infinite should be called JACKS OF ALL TRADES. All caps.
Update 9: In my previous update I stated may 18th as when I would finish the grind. This was a mistake on my part currently it looks like it will be finished in late April.

Been grinding heavily since getting the Sr151. It seemed an uphill struggle until Sr151 now it seems like a downhill slide.

No 1983 most xp currently. As of today I've been playing for 5 months. Does anybody know how long the MCC grind is?(compared to this for example) :)
Update 9: In my previous update I stated may 18th as when I would finish the grind. This was a mistake on my part currently it looks like it will be finished in late April.

Been grinding heavily since getting the Sr151. It seemed an uphill struggle until Sr151 now it seems like a downhill slide.

No 1983 most xp currently. As of today I've been playing for 5 months. Does anybody know how long the MCC grind is?(compared to this for example) :)
I read something like around 300 days of playtime for MCC
Ive seen written on the forums its over a billion.
Havent seen official word.
I think h5 took me like 58 days, but ive seen people do it in under 50.
With all this extra xp i hope it goes super quick for you, i ground out the last million in under 24 hours

MCC's true max rank is over a billion xp. It's over 20 times H5. Mint Blitz is 10% of the way there and he's been playing mcc 8 hours a day since Reach was added.

If you're just looking to complete the season pass and unlock all of the armor, it should be a breeze for you.

Here's a good Reddit thread that goes into much more detail about the requirements.
Scorrrrpio wrote:

MCC's true max rank is over a billion xp. It's over 20 times H5. Mint Blitz is 10% of the way there and he's been playing mcc 8 hours a day since Reach was added.

If you're just looking to complete the season pass and unlock all of the armor, it should be a breeze for you.

Here's a good Reddit thread that goes into much more detail about the requirements.
Okay I just checked that out. That sounds like a true grind. I remember grifball XP grinding for reclaimer so I imagine they expect and will stop such activity. I'm definitely in the mood for upping my current grind but the trouble is playing mcc that much will stop me playing infinite. So oh no 😋
Scorrrrpio wrote:

Okay I just checked that out. That sounds like a true grind. I remember grifball XP grinding for reclaimer so I imagine they expect and will stop such activity. I'm definitely in the mood for upping my current grind but the trouble is playing mcc that much will stop me playing infinite. So oh no 😋
You might as well try it, since you're going to be done with H5 pretty soon. You can see how far you get before Infinite comes out.
Yeah the MCC grind is pretty insane. Once you get 120,000,000xp, you are roughly 10% done. It makes sense to me though, if you have 5 different Halos, why not make the grind to max rank, equally as hard, and take 5 times as long 😁
Reasonable logic :)
Looks like you’ll hit 152 within a day. Congratulations in advance! Tracking your progress has helped me get further along in my progress as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9