1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
tROYnHI wrote:
Looks like you’ll hit 152 within a day. Congratulations in advance! Tracking your progress has helped me get further along in my progress as well.
Very soon about an hour I think 😃
Fair play chap
Two more WZFF games now
Done!!
Congratulation you absolute nutter
Done!!
UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE!!!

I doubted you from the start, and you shut me up. Congrats!
Crazy...

Congrats. Between whatever you did initially to get to SR9, then your grind from the start of this thread. Has to be the shortest timeframe ever in the context of total months played.
Done!!
Damn son, you really smashed it!
A true legend. 152 soon come for me
Crazy...

Congrats. Between whatever you did initially to get to SR9, then your grind from the start of this thread. Has to be the shortest timeframe ever in the context of total months played.
Could be, screenshot of total time played? 😀
Crazy...

https://ibb.co/CmD2ky5 This is my total time since first post.
https://ibb.co/tBgXJfx This is total time played in Halo 5. :)
Crazy...

More referring to actual months. Like for me it'll be 2 years and 4 months in the end.
Done!!
Congrats. Which Halo challenge will be the next on your to do list?
Crazy...

More referring to actual months. Like for me it'll be 2 years and 4 months in the end.
5 months 1 week 😃
Done!!
Insane... Congrats man!
beast
Do what I do: play for fun. Forget rank or all that.
It's done.
Crazy...

5 months 1 week 😃
How did u get 152 by playing less than 5000 games I’m amazed 😨
What game modes did you play?#
What game modes did you play?#
Firefight and whatever was featured in arena usually. I also played other playlists when the matchmaking was slow like team arena. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9