Im at Sr9 and plan to get to Sr152 before Infinite

OP JACKS HALO TAG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
You can absolutely grind to 152 before Infinite releases, but you'll need to be logging incredible hours everyday for quite a while or else your grind will exceed Infinite's release date. Granted depending how much exp you earn daily you could hit 152 early.
What game modes did you play?#
Firefight and whatever was featured in arena usually. I also played other playlists when the matchmaking was slow like team arena. :)
Do you think I have time to start now from lvl20 and beast it playing just the featured playlists.
Firefight and whatever was featured in arena usually. I also played other playlists when the matchmaking was slow like team arena. :)
Do you think I have time to start now from lvl20 and beast it playing just the featured playlists.
Honestly yes it is possible. But it was never stated you had to finish before infinite comes out so just find your own rythm.😃
A may copy your post and go from there
Can definitely be done. If you want to get it done before Infinite I’d recommend Heroic Firefight, Mythic Firefight on the weekends, Rock & Rail (when it’s the featured Arena playlist) & general featured playlists.

It’ll be a big grind but it’s doable
TheDonCJG wrote:
Can definitely be done. If you want to get it done before Infinite I’d recommend Heroic Firefight, Mythic Firefight on the weekends, Rock & Rail (when it’s the featured Arena playlist) & general featured playlists.

It’ll be a big grind but it’s doable
Finding a game is the biggest issue
If you don't sleep you have a pretty good chance... lol. Do the math and see what you have to do daily to get there.
BadDogg55 wrote:
If you don't sleep you have a pretty good chance... lol. Do the math and see what you have to do daily to get there.
Finding a game in the featured playlist is too hard in gmt time zone early until mid day and i dont particularly want to play warzone at all so I probably wont be doing it
BadDogg55 wrote:
Finding a game in the featured playlist is too hard in gmt time zone early until mid day and i dont particularly want to play warzone at all so I probably wont be doing it
I did it with WZFF Legendary and Infection + Legendary boosts. 343 was doing double xp for 2 months also. Those were the 2 games that payed out pretty good. I had no problems getting games.
How far are you OP? I hope you beat the clock, you got this!
How far are you OP? I hope you beat the clock, you got this!
Finished weeks ago 😃
what... dude that's insane good -Yoink-
Holy hell. How many hours and how much XP were you getting a day? Were you buying Legendary XP Packs?
Holy hell. How many hours and how much XP were you getting a day? Were you buying Legendary XP Packs?
Based on one of his previous posts, it took 38 days of active multiplayer playtime to reach SR152 and a large portion of that time was spend playing Warzone Firefight. Based on when the original post was created, it took approximately 160 days between when he was at SR9 and SR152. This will result in that he has spend approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes actively playing Halo 5 on a daily basis if load and menu times are excluded. If we took into account the load and menu times, it would probably be reasonable that he have played Halo 5 for 7 hours on a daily basis.

Finally, to calculate the amount of xp obtained on a daily basis, we can simply divide 50,000,000 xp with 158 days which gives approximately 315,000 xp/day.
Just found out about the delay until Infinite is going to be released. It made me laugh to think how when I first started my grind I was so worried about not finishing in time, I never stopped to think about whether or not they would finish the game in time LOL. Atleast this gives others more time to reach the 152! 👍
hell im currently 111 trying to go for 152. hopefully it doesnt take me a full year lmao. i've had the game since launch i should have already been there but sadly i took a sabbatical wish me luck
I started really playing H5 MP about 3 weeks ago, and picked up again starting at SR29, and I'm already at 139. Sure, I have a very long way to go, but I'm confident I'll make it in time. Good to have proof that it's actually doable rather quickly since everyone seems to be gloom and doom about the grind, lol.
Its gonna take a lot of dedication but maybe? I believe in you dude.
You guys are assuming Infinite will come out early 2021... it wouldn't shock me if it's November for the 20th anniversary. That 152 is all contingent on that release date!
Damn, good job spartan ! I am currently rank 145 and having trouble to reach rank 152 lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9