Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Impossible Firefight Encounters

OP Chris S119x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Post/comment on rounds that are impossible!

Pipap, round 5 on Apex

SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE. Some of these rounds are so stupid. People will start to rage quit as soon as they see the impossible rounds.
That's stupid of people to rage quit. They might as well bare through the five minutes and get their rp/xp reward.
I think it's fine as is, The only thing i would change is the 3 wardens you have to fight, to fight 3 wardens with only 5 minutes is absolutely stupid. Other than that I really enjoy WZ FF.
APEX !!! Thats why i havent got that achievement.
defend on round 1 of dark star. how is 4 knights 10 sollys and 40 crawlers fair
I haven't played but a few rounds, but the hunters on the beach on Apex with banshees sniping while you are at level 3 reqs is tough. i haven't made it past that yet.
3 Wardens in Round 3... Yeah, who on Earth thought that was a good decision? Without heavy weapons and vehicles, dealing enough damage is extremely difficult.

Several early boss rounds where you have to kill Banshees or bullet-sponge bosses when all you have are level 2-3 reqs are also rather frustrating.

Oh, and screw fighting mythic Wardens inside a base. Outside, you can at least spam vehicles. But trying to kill 3 Wardens in the core of a home base for Round 5 is utterly ridiculous.
We got to round 5 and literally, I -Yoink- you not, 5 Battle Knights spawned on the roof of this building with at least multi spawning turret knights. Throw in multiple warthog forunners and Wraith forunners and... wow... I don't think we downed a single Battle Knight.
DeltaV09 wrote:
3 Wardens in Round 3... Yeah, who on Earth thought that was a good decision? Without heavy weapons and vehicles, dealing enough damage is extremely difficult.

Several early boss rounds where you have to kill Banshees or bullet-sponge bosses when all you have are level 2-3 reqs are also rather frustrating.

Oh, and screw fighting mythic Wardens inside a base. Outside, you can at least spam vehicles. But trying to kill 3 Wardens in the core of a home base for Round 5 is utterly ridiculous.
Its one thing to have 3 mythic Wardens outside, where we could have air support along with tanks/hogs/other. But to put all 3 in a base? That's probably the stupidest thing I've seen 343 do yet lol. Its impossible.
That's stupid of people to rage quit. They might as well bare through the five minutes and get their rp/xp reward.
Never rage quit have you? Lol
I've been getting defeated in Urban or Noctus, defending a point in the FIRST ROUND.
5 manti on sanctum.
4 are killable because you can use tanks and the like but that one inside a base with support fire that keeps you from being able to shoot in there meaning you have to fight through an army on foot to kill a non hyjackable mantis in cqc. And no pp dont work.
So far, I can never seem to beat the one with the 4 banshees on urban. How are we supposed to take them down with level 4 reqs. At most I've gotten was 5, but even then, there were no weapons that were strong enough to do a lot of damage to the sky high banshees which only come down when you defeat the minor banshees.
So far, I can never seem to beat the one with the 4 banshees on urban. How are we supposed to take them down with level 4 reqs. At most I've gotten was 5, but even then, there were no weapons that were strong enough to do a lot of damage to the sky high banshees which only come down when you defeat the minor banshees.
Chain gun, warthogs (sword and especially oni), ghost Ultra, whiplash, maybe voids tear.

And having teammates focus team shooting them one at a time to go down quicker rather than everyone lone wolfing it
The 2 Wardens and dozens of Knights in round 3 on Apex was the only one I lost to so far. You can't do anything decent with only level 3/4 REQ's.
5 manti on sanctum.
4 are killable because you can use tanks and the like but that one inside a base with support fire that keeps you from being able to shoot in there meaning you have to fight through an army on foot to kill a non hyjackable mantis in cqc. And no pp dont work.
I've killed that one from the outside with a scorpion by shooting through the doors upstairs. Not sure what else would work reliably other than maybe white scar, SPNKr em, ad Victoriam, the answer, light of urs, or driving a ghost ultra inside. Any of those would probably require a coordinated effort. It seems too difficult to take that one down solo, regardless of what you pull.
Hunter Particulars, round 3, Apex
Especially when you get a ton of bosses right in the beginning when no one has any req levels unlocked yet.
defend on round 1 of dark star. how is 4 knights 10 sollys and 40 crawlers fair
And to make matters worse they spawn inside the armory.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2