[Locked] In-depth Emblem Maker

OP RipShaDe 41

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Erm, have you seen the emblems the COD community comes up with? Or hell, even the ones the Halo community comes up with using the presets? I'd really rather not have to look at ridiculous, childish, and inappropriate emblems.
Solaris XD wrote:
There is no denying that if you had free reign on medal designs, you'll see nothing but sex parts, middle fingers, dumb messages and YouTube icons.
This ^
As long as there are no inappropriate emblems, which didn't bother me it actually was humorous, I'll be fine with this system.
Genitalia, Funny.

Weird taste in humour, Constant pingas emblems aren't funny.
DSight wrote:
DSight wrote:
DSight wrote:
BlacKxMasS wrote:
SpitFlame wrote:
Erm, have you seen the emblems the COD community comes up with? Or hell, even the ones the Halo community comes up with using the presets? I'd really rather not have to look at ridiculous, childish, and inappropriate emblems.
Who cares? Seriously, I'd lighten up if I were you. It's all in humor. Having an in-depth emblem would be very cool.
I agree. The emblem maker as it stands now is pretty damn boring . You join matchmaking only to see everyone with same emblem with a different color.
I've played a lot of Halo and that has never come anywhere close to happening to me.
It does when you play Halo 2 Classic on Halo: MCC!! *BA DUM PSSSSH*

Lol anyways joking aside, I like the emblem creation system we have now because it is limited but also flows. All the emblems look very similar in style and design to each other. Throwing in custom emblems would make it look messy and bad.
How would it look messy or bad? They could just allow a more in-depth emblem editor that has more layers and emblem filters. I just think they have been to bland since h2 classic days. Idk i try to make my emblems unique by merging different emblems and background with different colors. I'm always trying to make something different and unique. The normal emblems are just boring and plain IMO.
Because there would be male genitalia everywhere, followed by Swastikas and other racially offensive emblems. Even if you had a "Report Emblem" button, it would do little to stem the tide against people who want to post offensive emblems.
Well you know people need to stop being offended by everything they see. They see something they find offensive, they report it and move on. Its that simple. I'm not going to let a emblem in a video game make me feel bad. Just my opinion. I'm sure they could make a system that could make it work.
It's not really about being offended, it's just that it has no place in Halo. There isn't really a reason why a Spartan would charge into battle with a picture of an animal doing something foul to a human while someone else is getting killed in the background. Or charging into battle with a gigantic phallus. It breaks immersion and has no place.
When people say this ("breaks immersion"), are you actually saying, "it encourages people to think for themselves"? This "breaking immersion" thing is really starting to get tossed around a lot...and in a lot places where it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Trained Super soldiers would not go into battles with male genitalia painted on their armour. It they did, It would break my immersion of these soldiers being highly trained, and they would instead be 11 year olds that think male genitalia is funny.
You gotta admit though...seeing those emblems are a great distinguisher of who's mature and who's not.
Lore091 wrote:
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
As long as there are no inappropriate emblems, which didn't bother me it actually was humorous, I'll be fine with this system.
Genitalia, Funny.

Weird taste in humour, Constant pingas emblems aren't funny.
You gotta admit, though...seeing the genitalia emblems are a good distinguisher of who's mature and who's not.
Got a Pinga's for an emblem, Don't worry, You won't leave bronze division.
I'd love a more detailed emblem editor, but everyone would put childish things, idk about the rules about language, so i'm just going to say pewis, nobody want's to see pewis emblems.
What if there were a filter for emblems? Like, it automatically wouldn't approve emblems that were inappropriate?
I'd prefer not to have a custom emblem maker for the same reason as snickerdoodle
People Would just make immature emblems that would need censoring I’m sure. Other than that I personally wish we could have our in game emblem reflect that of the Spartan Company we’re in.
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4