Increase the range on the radar

OP General Vic 13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Do you think the radar range should be increased

Poll Ended

i have been playing halo 5 guardians for a bit and what I've noticed in my radar is I can't detect enemies. I always ways watch my radar and I would see nothing there but then all of a sudden a guy that was sprinting get the drop on me when you should've been detected on my radar. I get if the radar is reduced in team Arena but not for slayer and the other modes.
Yes i would like a better range radar
it definitely needs to be changed, radar is barely usable. its like i look on the radar and then there already 2 feet from me
Yes, I think it should. At least based on game type. In Warzone, it's practically useless, as I'm already getting shot before anyone gets anywhere near radar range.
Yes, as it is at the moment it's damn near useless unless the enemy is above or below you, if you're on the same level as someone then you will see them long before you do on radar.
I kind of like the shorter radar range, but I still feel like it would be better at 30m instead of 25m
With the high movement speed in this game, it's useless at it's current range.
Disagreed. It gives you a heads up around corners, where someone might be out of sight but nearby. Otherwise you guys should be playing the game visually rather than staring at your radar. Play SWAT or Breakout for a bit to reduce your dependence.
Yes, we more radar range!
I did better last night night by completely ignoring my radar. It should definitely be increased.
The radar definitely needs more range. Especially now that movement speed has increased, I'm finding that by the time someone appears on the radar they are right in front of me.
Nope, Mk.1 eyeball is the best sensor system in the game, so the motion tracker is just fine.
100% yes.
The radar definitely needs more range. Especially now that movement speed has increased, I'm finding that by the time someone appears on the radar they are right in front of me.
Exactly the game has picked up pace so much yet they reduced the radar range. It was fine before
I think the people saying it's useless do not use radar correctly.
Please tell, how should radar be used?

I thought it was to make you aware of nearby enemies.
It 30m before, they made it 18m so that people would surely engage each other once on radar. I can't remember, but I think it's left unchanged in Warzone. Idk, so far I'm indifferent on any buff.
TweeFoThwee IndaTrees-“You are the Battle-scared veterans, seasoned and accomplished Halo fans, the heart, soul and will of the Franchise. But these are my games now, monetization and needless changes matter to me, your thoughts not.”

Halo Fans-“👁👄👁.”
Please tell, how should radar be used?

I thought it was to make you aware of nearby enemies.
The MOTION TRACKER does exactly that though. I haven't been killed once yet because of the motion tracker not showing movement nearby. People want an extra seven metres on the range 'because movement speeds are so much higher' but if an eighteen metre range isn't enough, an extra seven is going to make NO difference whatsoever.
I agree? 15m is too low. Its basically there to tell you that the guy behind you is going to assassinate you because it'll be too late to stop him.
I like the range. Rely on your eyes and reaction speed, not some stupid little dots.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2