Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Infection - Alpha Zombies

OP ExtantDragon032

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Please make Alpha Zombies a seperate game as many people like me dislike trying to enjoy some infection then landing in a Alpha Zombies lobby. If this is done that would be amazing, like and comment if you agree.
It's basically the luck of the draw. Alpha zombies was put in there because people liked to play it, and it's a nice change from the usual. Some people I play with don't even remember there’s sprint, which is helpful in the human's favor. If you don't want to play Alpha Zombies, then just don't play infection; it's as simple as that. Also, don't just make a post to complain about something, do something about it.
. If you don't want to play Alpha Zombies, then just don't play infection; it's as simple as that.
I just wish it was that simple for some people!
343 is not going to do this because the population is thin enough you split that and the people who want to play regular infection can't because everybody's on alpha zombies or if someone wants to play alpha zombies but can't because a lot of people are in infection just like if they were to put all action sack modes in their own mode then it just wouldn't work out
Doesn’t make sense to. Each individual version of infection isn’t popular enough to play as their own solo playlist. 343 just won’t be able to justify making it one. It’s not a big deal though I understand your frustration when I play arena and strongholds on plaza comes up back to back.
If you hate alpha zombies that much, then just go into the customs browser. If not, then stop complaining. It would be incredibly stupid to split it into two playlists.
It is what it is. Play infection or don' play infection
Alpha Zombies won't work in Halo 5 because sprint isn't an ability anymore
What? What are you talking about?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Estoy de acuerdo contigo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
vRakunz wrote:
Sprinting can't be edited for specific players in game modes because the Halo Reach ability system is scrapped. Now everyone has unlimited sprint in every game mode in Halo 5. The entire original Alpha Zombies concept is that the first 2 zombies get unlimited sprint, and humans and new zombies have limited sprint that recharges. Unless 343 adds a huge new update with adding a feature to edit sprint options. They could make a different infection version where the first zombies get another ability and they could keep it balanced, but that technically isn't alpha zombies.
vRakunz wrote:
Sprinting can't be edited for specific players in game modes because the Halo Reach ability system is scrapped. Now everyone has unlimited sprint in every game mode in Halo 5. The entire original Alpha Zombies concept is that the first 2 zombies get unlimited sprint, and humans and new zombies have limited sprint that recharges. Unless 343 adds a huge new update with adding a feature to edit sprint options. They could make a different infection version where the first zombies get another ability and they could keep it balanced, but that technically isn't alpha zombies.
Oh I read your first post wrong my bad I get what your saying though
vRakunz wrote:
343 is not going to do this because the population is thin enough you split that and the people who want to play regular infection can't because everybody's on alpha zombies or if someone wants to play alpha zombies but can't because a lot of people are in infection just like if they were to put all action sack modes in their own mode then it just wouldn't work out
You're exactly right. You gotta work with what you have, not divide up what little there is to work with
vRakunz wrote:
You're exactly right. You gotta work with what you have, not divide up what little there is to work with
Exactly. I mean the game if fun but splitting the small population will just lead to more issues finding games. Plus like an earlier post said, in order to get Alfa zombies, 343i would have to do a massive update. That won't happen. Not with halo wars 2 being newer and with halo 6 being worked on (thats an assumption). So we will just have to deal with infection in its current form or boycott it. Thats about our only options at thus point. Hopefully we get it in halo 6
vRakunz wrote:
Exactly. I mean the game if fun but splitting the small population will just lead to more issues finding games. Plus like an earlier post said, in order to get Alfa zombies, 343i would have to do a massive update. That won't happen. Not with halo wars 2 being newer and with halo 6 being worked on (thats an assumption). So we will just have to deal with infection in its current form or boycott it. Thats about our only options at thus point. Hopefully we get it in halo 6
And whatever else they are working on right now too. Not to mention the patch for MCC as well. One can hope to see it appear in Halo 6
lol
alpha zombies is much more balanced and fair than "luck of the draw I got the DMR spawn so I win" Infection.
also you do realise you can join on friends or quit your build during the loading screen to leave maps you dont want to play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2