Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Infection Consistency

OP RENWICK117

I don't understand why my sword doesnt lunge from 2 feet away, zoomed in and with a red reticle, and yet others can lunge at me from 20ft away.

I also dont understand why a shotgun kills me from 20ft away, and yet I'll only take down shields shooting at center mass from 10ft away.

Good thing I'm only here for the extra XP this month, because this is the worst infection mode in any Halo game. Just awful.
Might be a connection or server issue.
I dont think so. I've set my search criteria to 'Focused', and I dont have these kinds of issues on any other playlist.
RENWICK117 wrote:
I don't understand why my sword doesnt lunge from 2 feet away, zoomed in and with a red reticle, and yet others can lunge at me from 20ft away.

I also dont understand why a shotgun kills me from 20ft away, and yet I'll only take down shields shooting at center mass from 10ft away.

Good thing I'm only here for the extra XP this month, because this is the worst infection mode in any Halo game. Just awful.
Same happens to me. I shoot an infected before he gets me and I get killed. Same with the shotgun range, I shoot and can't kill them at 10 ft. they shoot me from 50 ft and kill me with one shot. It must be a lag problem. Oh well, I'm playing for the xp also. No way I'll ever win a game, I watch my win/lose drop like a ton of bricks... lol.
Simply depends on the servers and the connections people have. Reach suffered from this even more