Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Infection Looks Fun

OP The Expierience

Honestly, it does. I saw the new gameplay that came out today and it looks like a blast.
I hope they put some custom maps in eventually, because I think 3 maps could get pretty stale imho.

What are your thoughts? Things you would change?
They said in the showing that they already have custom maps for it.
I found it very cool
gameplay? link if it's possible please
Watch people complain that zombies are too green.
Link!?!
Honestly, it does. I saw the new gameplay that came out today and it looks like a blast.
I hope they put some custom maps in eventually, because I think 3 maps could get pretty stale imho.

There is actually about 8 maps.
Link the video pleeeease

Really? I overheard 3. Maybe I must be mistaken.
Can't freaking wait. I hope there is a chance to submit maps maybe for future rotation as I've been putting off finishing my own for a while ;/
Great gameplay looks alot better than other infections not just standing on a rock with a pis with unlimited ammo

Really? I overheard 3. Maybe I must be mistaken.
There are 3 dev made variant maps ON TOP of however many forge map variants they are putting into the core playlist.
Link? Lol this guy is talking about the teaser trailer gameplay
I'm not sure how I feel about AR/Shotgun starts instead of Pistol/Shotgun starts. That and weapons placed around the maps. If they don't pull this off right, they'll have to pull those other weapons off the maps if zombies consistently get smashed.
It's on the game informer site
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/05/09/exclusive-video-and-details-for-halo-5s-infection-mode.aspx
I sit alot wrote:
Link? Lol this guy is talking about the teaser trailer gameplay
You aren't aware of the Gameinformer gameplay just released.

Seriously, go look it up, it looks pretty fun.
The infected should have sprint with thrusters and survivors should have pistols. Cause the infected will be sprinting at you anyways so I imagine it would be hard to get kills. But lets find out if no pistol is actually a good idea. Looks really awesome though, all that wait for this, sure beats a falcon! LOL