Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Infection maps in forge

OP NINJA COOOKIE

Why isn't there the option to play on the infection maps in forge or custom games?

My friend and I love to play infection and we love finding hiding spots and secrets that help us last to last spartan standing, but in order to find these spots we have to try and avoid the other team during a game and if we want to try a spot on a specific map we have to get lucky with the random map selection.

If we were able to play on these maps in forge or custom games it would make the mode so much more enjoyable because we wouldn't have to feel the rage of being killed by the opposing team when we're trying something new or testing something out.

A response or an explanation from an admin or a game Dev would be much appreciated. (idk if it is admins and game Devs who reply to these, this is my first post and I'm not sure of how this whole thing works yet.)
The reason they are not automatically in your preset maps is because they are made by the community, not 343i. You can find them by looking up who made these maps online, via YouTube etc. Then find the author's name/map's name in the file browser and book mark them from there.
It's very easy, if you're experienced at this stuff.
SGR Beezy wrote:
The reason they are not automatically in your preset maps is because they are made by the community, not 343i. You can find them by looking up who made these maps online, via YouTube etc. Then find the author's name/map's name in the file browser and book mark them from there.
It's very easy, if you're experienced at this stuff.
Thanks, I'll try that :)
  • Put my new hellfire map in infection
  • Put my new hellfire map in infection
Please don't revive old topics thanks