Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
We NEED classic Infection back! Keep Flood but give us Infection! It allows us to have so many more custom gamemodes such as Cops and Robbers, Teacher, Skycastle.
Flood was basically Infection with less customization options. Why not just add those options to Flood?
True but Im saying bring it back where we could play as Spartans and use any weapon or vehicle, not only a Flood with just a blunt hand claw thing. Like Infection in Reach or Halo 3.
Same. I want the classic Halo 3 infection to return.
The Classic Infection was the best infection.
Ghost infection. Humans have increased speed and jump height, infected have extremely low speed and no jump to force them to use Ghosts that spawn with them to hunt down the humans.
I think that we should have a cadre like game type but where we have headshots unlike flood and sprint for the infected also starting with a shotgun!

And number two 343 PLEASE READ THIS please take out in slayer the people that tell you when power weapons spawn please it fells like call of duty
All I am saying is there better be infection in Halo 5 custom games at the least.
Did you not see the infection in MCC? it was the perfect in between of everything. the infected look sick, and you could have the weapons that you wanted. They wont make the mistake with flood as the did in halo 4
You could say this year old "Infection" thread is....

*pushes sunglasses*

Spoiler:
Show
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I really hope the custom games works really well.
I also want the infection game type to be usable and not restricted by something like. cant pick up a grav hammer, or cant sprint.
This could be huge issue with Halo 5. The way i see it, if Halo 5 goes on the same road as Halo 4 then 343 is going to end up with another trashed game. The way that halo 4 infection was set up completely ruined the recreational, fun custom game aspect that halo always did fantastically. It will be very upsetting if the custom games don't give players a wide variety of game play options.
I don't really want Flood back. I hated the Flood models personally and I prefer the sword gameplay over the "Flood Arm" gameplay myself.

Classic infection though? Yes please.
It needs flood of some description. Preferably either infection systems work, classic and new - but imagine if the new models could pick up weapons like the flood in halo 1-3! I really really hope it's in.
Always happy to have more modes.
Max41795 wrote:
You could say this year old "Infection" thread is....

*pushes sunglasses*

Spoiler:
Show

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
that spoiler tag do
Flood ruined that player vs player feel. And the sounds they made were freaking annoying. 343i with all their immersion crap is seriously annoying.
If they add in classic infection, it will probably be similar to Halo 2 since the pistol is OP again.
There's so many customization abilities with classic Infection.
I think it could tie in nicely with the new Forge.
The more customization the better, as it makes those custom matches so insanely fun!
Finally someone speaks it out. Yes, please bring classic infection gamemode back with addition to halo 4's flood mode and/or something new.
oh man infection on the new forge map... /droll
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6