Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I want infection to be a perma mode for matchmaking unlike in mcc were it was only for a day
WolfMan47 wrote:
I want infection to be a perma mode for matchmaking unlike in mcc were it was only for a day
Since it is a popular game mode, it has a high chance of being added in as a permanent playlist
FLoooooooooooooooooooood
I'd kill for Alpha Zombies from Reach to return.
Guys, we need this forum to get more attention.
Well guys unless we are getting DLC that reintroduces infection and other missing gametypes, this games customs games are going to be short lived and miserable...because the best we can do is play on the STILL unfinished forge map and at that you have to fly over the kill zones the developers put on the custom map.
Y'all do know that in December we're getting the Forge Update right? I do believe that in when 343 plans on re-adding all the missing game modes. 343 has never taken a game mode unless it had poor play time. Also if you y'all haven't played on the new game type War Zone yet you need to, however let me explain why there is only three maps for it, as a whole new game type they have only introduced three maps because they decided to approach it like this and it has become an amazing hit with the crowd so far we can start to see new community maps most likely in January and possibly a whole DLC just for War Zone based maps by the end of march. The game-mode is extremely well done and it's a lot of fun. Overall this game has been a huge success so far, so keep your heads up! 343 has learned from the mistake of MCC. Trust me when I say, we have NOTHING to worry about. We will have our game-modes, we will have our maps, we will have our DLC, and we will most certainly have our FORGE! Hoo-rah for HALO 5! WOO!
l Gunt l wrote:
The Classic Infection was the best infection.
Meh. Halo 4 Flood was my favorite.

Hopefully, Flood/Infection is implemented soon as a new playlist once the initial traffic slows down a bit.
Yeah I miss all the custom game modes made by forgers and the like :(
So will Infection/flood be returning in December?
Promethean infection... A infected Promethean hunting enemy spartans instead of halo 4's "Flood" .
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
They really do need infection.
Y'all do know that in December we're getting the Forge Update right? I do believe that in when 343 plans on re-adding all the missing game modes. 343 has never taken a game mode unless it had poor play time. Also if you y'all haven't played on the new game type War Zone yet you need to, however let me explain why there is only three maps for it, as a whole new game type they have only introduced three maps because they decided to approach it like this and it has become an amazing hit with the crowd so far we can start to see new community maps most likely in January and possibly a whole DLC just for War Zone based maps by the end of march. The game-mode is extremely well done and it's a lot of fun. Overall this game has been a huge success so far, so keep your heads up! 343 has learned from the mistake of MCC. Trust me when I say, we have NOTHING to worry about. We will have our game-modes, we will have our maps, we will have our DLC, and we will most certainly have our FORGE! Hoo-rah for HALO 5! WOO!
They are not adding all the game modes in December. They plan on having all the maps and modes out by June or July. Originally BTB and forge was coming out in December. BTB got pushed to next week.
I feel like this is why so many things were not released at launch. I think 343 is waiting to release all the things we love and want at a certain time and the way we want them. I believe flood will be gone and infection will be back as well as other game modes like KOTH.
I don't understand how anyone likes flood. It was a terrible infection game type. How about bring back real infection, which made halo 3 and reach great modes in matchmaking.
Infection or flood would be a cool addition to the rotating weekend game types
I want classic Infection to return. Loved it.

Flood was fun... and unique, the laughing... squealing noise of the Infected IVs was a nightmare shudder. My only complaint was the colours... I didn't want to be a vomit yellow, I wanted to have my Spartan colours back.

The other problem was shields. The Flood shouldn't be given Shields: the armour is breached and shouldn't have even been capable of shielding. Oh, and the Thruster Pack. That was just annoying how ours was broken and didn't send us two feet in any direction but Flood could magically boost across the entire map. Remove the shields or keep their half-shields and remove the thruster pack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6