1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Halo Reach Infection was the best...I want that back. None of that failed balancing crap that they tried with Flood. Unbalanced infection is the best infection.
How about both modes? Flood for matchmaking and Infection for custom games. I think that'd be great since i actually liked both versions.
infection was the most played type on halo reach, why not return it?, if you add infection your sales will increase because they are a lot of people that miss infection, please reply me if you are going to add infection ty.
hang em high

duck hunt

/thread
INFECTION BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on 343i, just add it in already!
Infection Alpha Zombie. (Halo reach) on Xbox One.
Please bring infection back! Also add req variants to weapons in forge!
I honestly loved Hive Mind, that is one intense Infection variant! Now that we have Forge, we can ma-

Infection still isn't out?

What the foinking shoink 343? I love you guys, why do you do this?
Any news when it's coming out? It has to or else Forge is useless. Most of these scripting stuff only works well on infection games.
Classic = Halo 2s Honour System
Here's hoping the next big update adds infection 😶😶😶😶
I think we all know infection and other modes are needed. It's not a secret. If 343 hasn't heard us by now they won't.
I hope Infection is what we get for Valentine's Day. What a nice way to say I love you, 343i.
We really need infection otherwise I see forge pointless
I think infection is a fun game and 343 need to put it back in halo.
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
if infection is not add to halo 5 the game is just going to get old because the game modes are all the same and people are just to completive.
I think 343 needs to add a halo 4 type of infection to halo 5 plus let infection in forge so people can have games like get out of my house
343 needs to bring back Infection from Halo: Reach. Reach's infection was the best. The only VERY ANNOYING problem with Reach's infection was the random selection of infected players. I would sometimes play full games as only infected, which became really annoying. They should combine the Halo Reach Infection gamemode with the selection process of Flood from Halo 4.
classic infection like they had on halo 3 and halo reach? yes please. i think 343 kinds ruined it with flood, it was alright but no the greatest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6