1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Please 343 industries bring the grenade launcher and firefight back I love firefight also if you do please do a infection firefight I think that would be really cool.
Please 343 industries bring the grenade launcher and firefight back I love firefight also if you do please do a infection firefight I think that would be really cool.
I want infection :'(
We need modes in general. I agree infection would be awesome, we need more than just that.
I think it'll happen. They ARE paying attention to what we won't so they're probably working on it. Maybe April but let's hope march. I've never played inflection ever so I'm eagee
we have H2 infection now
I think that we should have a cadre like game type but where we have headshots unlike flood and sprint for the infected also starting with a shotgun!

And number two 343 PLEASE READ THIS please take out in slayer the people that tell you when power weapons spawn please it fells like call of duty
confused cause call of duty doesnt have power weapons? The only thing it does is push people to those areas creating conflict which is not a bad thing
I didn't like infection in Halo 4 so hopefully with Halo 5 it returns to a more classic form.
Halo 5. A true step up in the halo franchise...sort of. The game managed to capture all our favorite aspects that we have grown to love through the halo series. They managed to bring the competitive side back to multiplayer with the help of loadout annihilation, ordnance removal and fine tuning with weapon balance. Now I know what you're thinking this another "halo 5 is best, im a fanboy" rants. Well its not. Halo 5 is FAR from perfect. I am a true halo fan who loves all halo games for what they are, and appreciate what they try to be. Halo 5 campaign is a failure. Why? I havent finished it.. Never. EVER have I not finished a halo campaign yet here I am, frustrated with the mechanics, angry with the idiotic A.I. and underwhelmed with the lack of plot. But enough of that, lets get back to multiplayer. Warzone is good. In fact its great, it adds all of the things that make for a insane, and fast paced game with much laughing shouting and trash-talking (not to forget the halo pandemic of T-Bag syndrome.) We get to enjoy our loadouts in this arena, in a much more social environment where skill is less of a factor. So there we see something new that was done flawlessly, but what about arena? Its gone back to classic layout with better movement and functionality. Everything is what we wanted? It should be perfect right? Wrong. The core playlists that make halo, HALO are yet to be found. Infection, doubles, multi team, action sack, grifball, team snipers, oddball. Unreal...I dont even understand it. We are given a massive puzzle that is the new forge yet pieces are missing, gravity hammer has vanished. Game types are not available and not to mention the fact that 75% of custom games are from races and infection to begin with. I love halo and love supporting its creators, trust me I wouldnt have paid $240.00 for it if I wasnt a fan. But honestly? 343, you have scammed me and the rest of the world who purchased your game. GG.
Sincerely,
Flappy Fruit.
Infection is another reason that defines halo multiplayer. Bring it back
we need infection for more then just the matchmaking part we need it for custom games
I want Infection to come back, but in the form of Halo 4's Flood. In that mode, both teams were balanced and had a fair chance to kill/infect each other. Plus, Flood modes usually had 2 or more starting infected players, meaning you won't have that one guy who can't earn a single Infection as the Alpha. Lastly, Halo 4's Flood did NOT allow one shot kill headshots, but the Infected's shields were still weak enough to kill easily.

I don't want Halo 2A and Halo 3's Infected mode to come back because those modes put too much emphasis on survivors being overpowered. In those modes, survivors can amass a lot of kills with ease while the infected can only walk and die repeatedly. People try to defend H3's Infected mode by saying "the survivors eventually die". Yeah....after the survivors have 50+ kills on their records...
we need infection back. The Halo 3 variants were the best part of Halo custom games.
I just want to play fat kid
And just like Polio, we are baaaaaack.
I want Infection to come back, but in the form of Halo 4's Flood. In that mode, both teams were balanced and had a fair chance to kill/infect each other. Plus, Flood modes usually had 2 or more starting infected players, meaning you won't have that one guy who can't earn a single Infection as the Alpha. Lastly, Halo 4's Flood did NOT allow one shot kill headshots, but the Infected's shields were still weak enough to kill easily.

I don't want Halo 2A and Halo 3's Infected mode to come back because those modes put too much emphasis on survivors being overpowered. In those modes, survivors can amass a lot of kills with ease while the infected can only walk and die repeatedly. People try to defend H3's Infected mode by saying "the survivors eventually die". Yeah....after the survivors have 50+ kills on their records...
This isn't true, there was always at least 3 alphas in Halo Reach & 3
Any news on this guys? Someone mentioned they heard rumors of it being in development but nothing solid?
Any news on this guys? Someone mentioned they heard rumors of it being in development but nothing solid?
It's on the way, someone at 343 said on twitter. No idea when though.
It's been a year now and still no infection...
It's on it's way along with file browser and many other things that will eventually be added but not in a timely manner
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6