1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Everyone wants infection!
You could say this year old "Infection" thread is....

*pushes sunglasses*

Spoiler:
Show

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
ugggggggggggg

(still wants infection)
Yes this needs to happen fast!
Monitor please lock this thread
I've been playing with some peeps that if you mention infection, they mutter "NDA" and change the subject...hmmm....
We NEED classic Infection back! Keep Flood but give us Infection! It allows us to have so many more custom gamemodes such as Cops and Robbers, Teacher, Skycastle.
Finally is real!
Psst
Spoiler:
Show
I hope this will be really amazing!
Selsiuss wrote:
Ghost infection. Humans have increased speed and jump height, infected have extremely low speed and no jump to force them to use Ghosts that spawn with them to hunt down the humans.
That sounds.. terrible.
Flood was basically Infection with less customization options. Why not just add those options to Flood?
We better be able to toggle flood skins though.
Anyone else want Hivemind though?
Hawkoga wrote:
Anyone else want Hivemind though?
Or maybe a mix of Halo 2A Flood and Reach's Infection.
We need all the customization options from Halo 3 and Halo Reach to return.
Flood was basically Infection with less customization options. Why not just add those options to Flood?
Could also work. Combined with the forge that we have - this would be the best infection yet!
Yes we do in fact! I would love it
Infection was my favorite mode for the longest of times
Selsiuss wrote:
Ghost infection. Humans have increased speed and jump height, infected have extremely low speed and no jump to force them to use Ghosts that spawn with them to hunt down the humans.
That sounds.. terrible.
Its actually a really fun custom game
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I want infection for custom games :3
Selsiuss wrote:
That sounds.. terrible.
Its actually a really fun custom game
Yeah, reminds me of Cops and Robbers where Tanks and Scorps had to try and flip the human Robber's Mongooses (Mongeese?) to force them off so they'd be teleported into a soft killzone prison. Such fun back in Halo 4. Wasn't the best but custom games were still fun once we obtained the option.
Halo 2 anniversary had the option to turn the infected head on and off, from what we seen it isn't food at all, we just get an infected energy sword like the one in H2a, but green.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6