OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Infinity's Armory - Halo Livestream

Join us live today on Halo Channel, Twitch.tv/Halo, or YouTube Gaming at 3 PM PT for a first look at Infinity's Armory, the next free update coming to Halo 5: Guardians! Get your questions answered by our designers and developers, see awesome forge creations, and check out the all-new maps for Arena and Warzone Assault. We'll see you there!

Discuss the show here!
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?
What time?!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
What time?!
I think 3PM PST; 6PM EST.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
What time?!
I think 3PM PST; 6PM EST.
Thank you. I might actually be free for once. Look forward to it.
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?
Thats deep
I always have so much hope for live streams, but they inevitably turn out to be a few guys making lame jokes, talking about things nobody asked to hear, all while we stare at a game loading screen waiting for them to show us what we actually came for.
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?
I remember when mom would make snickerdoodle cookies and said we are having them after dinner. I responded with "what if I don't wanna?"

I've been waiting for this stream alllll day. So steaked!

whats the easiest way to stream it from Xbox?
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?
I remember when mom would make snickerdoodle cookies and said we are having them after dinner. I responded with "what if I don't wanna?"

And here I thought that Snickerdoodle was just a made up name, it never occurred to me that it was actually something, Google FTW.

Also I hope you are not steaked, that would imply that someone has turned you into a steak and is grilling you on a BBQ.

Also use the Halo Channel App, it should be somewhere in there.
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?

And here I thought that Snickerdoodle was just a made up name, it never occurred to me that it was actually something, Google FTW.
Yeah I always forget that the Euro side of the pond doesn't really know what snickerdoodles are. They're delicious though. :)
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?

Also I hope you are not steaked, that would imply that someone has turned you into a steak and is grilling you on a BBQ.

Hahaha yeah XD

Oh I am very steaked!! Beyond steaked! But actually I've been saying 'steaked' instead of 'stoked' since I got my first steaktacular medal in H3.

That's what im thinking. I could use the desktop, but I wanna try to stream it on console this time around.
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?

Yeah I always forget that the Euro side of the pond doesn't really know what snickerdoodles are. They're delicious though. :)
Actually I'm one of those igloo dwellers up above you, (assuming you're below me). Vancouver Canada FTW, though you're close as I am a Brit expat.
SOLR wrote:
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?

Also I hope you are not steaked, that would imply that someone has turned you into a steak and is grilling you on a BBQ. Also I like my steak med-rare, with baked potatoes, and coleslaw.

Hahaha yeah XD

Oh I am very steaked!! Beyond steaked! But actually I've been saying 'steaked' instead of 'stoked' since I got my first steaktacular medal in H3.

That's what im thinking. I could use the desktop, but I wanna try to stream it on console this time around.
Last time I gave up, they were just talking about random things, and both youtube and twitch were acting up.

I look forward to the BBQ, applewood and bourbon marinade please and some good beer.
It will be interesting to see how many people watch this live. Already have a few people in the chat room waiting.
Nice
How long has it been going I just caught the end I think where they are talking about the game modes in development.
They're saying the right things right now, though is anyone else having problems with them sounding completely muffled? I have to jack up my volume just to hear things.
The volume and the buffering is bad. I think it's only been on for about 15 minutes.
Glad it's not just me. It's stuttering all over the place. I thought maybe my connection was messing up, but other streaming is working fine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11