7. 11
algu8ien se quiere unir ami compañia spartan
the Spartan head piece looks dope
SOLR wrote:
SOLR wrote:
Quote:
Join us live today
What if I don't wanna?
I remember when mom would make snickerdoodle cookies and said we are having them after dinner. I responded with "what if I don't wanna?"

I've been waiting for this stream alllll day. So steaked!

whats the easiest way to stream it from Xbox?
And here I thought that Snickerdoodle was just a made up name, it never occurred to me that it was actually something, Google FTW.

Also I hope you are not steaked, that would imply that someone has turned you into a steak and is grilling you on a BBQ.

Also use the Halo Channel App, it should be somewhere in there.
Hahaha yeah XD

Oh I am very steaked!! Beyond steaked! But actually I've been saying 'steaked' instead of 'stoked' since I got my first steaktacular medal in H3.

That's what im thinking. I could use the desktop, but I wanna try to stream it on console this time around.
did you ever get your steak from luke smith?
The new team blue should be
For darker maps like truth and breakout only.

Not only does it look cheap, your at a disadvantage.
Might as well have been neon green.
The mark V alpha helmet looks pretty nice, I've seen some people on another forum saying it looks bad, but I like it
=)
DaxSeven09 wrote:
So since I missed it did they say how the new atlas and gungnir sets will be unlocked?
Just good old REQ packs and luck.
Ah kk thx DaxSeven09
Give us infection
StuftRock1 wrote:
Does anyone have Blood of Suban or Halo 2 BR? If so how are they and does the H2 BR have bloom?
The H2 BR zoom does not seem to have that really annoying glare. It also does not seem to be as precise (the reticle is a fairly wide 'O'), but it doesn't lack any power.

Haven't tried Blood of Suban yet... I really should.
Liked the live stream, good to know what's coming up. Really want the armor pieces.
Liked the live stream, good to know what's coming up. Really want the armor pieces.
Can't wait for the grav hammer in February. I making a minigame that requires it. I bet if you ground pound with the hammer on a tank it'll launch it across a Warzone map while nearly destroying it.
Nice job! I can't wait for next one DLC this Feb!!!!!! :-)
Just bought my first req pack since the infinity's armoury update came out, open pack gets the bloody number twelve emblem, are you kidding me
So the Mk V armor is not my favorite.. I actually prefer the Mk IV rather than the V due to the style and history behind it.
SEAL419 wrote:
So the Mk V armor is not my favorite.. I actually prefer the Mk IV rather than the V due to the style and history behind it.
I prefer the old Mk V over the new Mk V Alpha. It looks way better.
So, how do I submit a bug report? My reqs are broken. Right now I have unlocked everything except for 5 armor/helmet combos (Achilles, Helioskrill, Mark VI Gen1, Mark VI Gen1 Scarred, Nightfall), and a bunch of emblems. However whenever I open any req pack (gold, silver, bronze) I never get new unlocks, I only get req point cards. I've done this a bunch of times. It's really frustrating to throw away req points this way -- e.g. spending 10K req points for a gold gives me 6K in req point cards -- especially after having spent real $$$ to buy some 34X req pack bundles (go ahead and flame me for it, I don't care).

Anyway... what's the deal? Can I do something on my end to fix it?
So, how do I submit a bug report? My reqs are broken. Right now I have unlocked everything except for 5 armor/helmet combos (Achilles, Helioskrill, Mark VI Gen1, Mark VI Gen1 Scarred, Nightfall), and a bunch of emblems. However whenever I open any req pack (gold, silver, bronze) I never get new unlocks, I only get req point cards. I've done this a bunch of times. It's really frustrating to throw away req points this way -- e.g. spending 10K req points for a gold gives me 6K in req point cards -- especially after having spent real $$$ to buy some 34X req pack bundles (go ahead and flame me for it, I don't care).

You can't get those reqs in packs, you can only get those by playing MCC or watching nightfall on halo channel

You can't get those reqs in packs, you can only get those by playing MCC or watching nightfall on halo channel
Somehow in all the promo about the fancy new bling in Infinity's Armory I missed that fine print. >:-( I thank you for the explanation, though.

I guess I'll watch Nightfall. I refuse to buy MCC, so I assume I'm totally yoinked out of those reqs. If so: sorry 343, but that's a real Activision/Bungie move there.
Haven't played H5 in a while came back yesterday and had such a good time with the new map and H2 BR. I need that eagle skin tho. Pray to BDobbins
I ain't happy with new uptade!!! I open up at least 5 gold packs and didn't get a single new thing!!!!!
I ain't happy with new uptade!!! I open up at least 5 gold packs and didn't get a single new thing!!!!!
Yeah, that's what I was complaining about a few posts above. Apparently to open the new stuff you need to have purchased the Nightfall video series or the Master Chief Collection. I never saw that anywhere in the promo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11