Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is 343 done with Halo 5?

OP NN CRAFT 2012

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I hope it's more than a year or two before we see another major Halo installment. I think maybe Halo 3 Anniversary is due (C'mon E3) but as far as Halo 5 goes, MAYBE one more content drop and a some maintenance updates but I doubt there'd be more.
I would like maybe a couple updates centered on the Banished, but they should be spending almost all of their time on Halo 6 now. I wouldn't even mind 343 delaying a said release date for the sake of a better game.
I really wish they would at least say if they're done or not. It's been months since the last content update and we haven't gotten a word. If they don't announce anything by the time the next legendary crate comes I'm going to assume they are done.
I really wish they would at least say if they're done or not. It's been months since the last content update and we haven't gotten a word. If they don't announce anything by the time the next legendary crate comes I'm going to assume they are done.
Exactly, at least they should say whether they're done or not to not keep the fans like this.
Sir Rinder wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
Still haven't gotten that plasma caster lol (or the falcon, just sayin).
Which Plasma Caster? Did you mean Brute Shot?
Oops i meant the plasma launcher from Reach
Ah, right. I honestly don't know if we'll be getting that at this point. :/ I really hope we do, though.
omarlotrc wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
Still haven't gotten that plasma caster lol (or the falcon, just sayin).
Which Plasma Caster? Did you mean Brute Shot?
Oops i meant the plasma launcher from Reach
Ah, right. I honestly don't know if we'll be getting that at this point. :/ I really hope we do, though.
Same. I don't know whether they cancelled it, they had to delay it to properly balance it (as well as designing its likely to be variants) or they're just holding it back.
Sure ya we had a full year but next time just publish a finished game and dont expand t over an entire year and a half. It took 7 months to add infection. Probably an easy thing to do. You kill someone with a sword and they re-spawn with a sword. Not so difficult now is it. I want halo 6 to BE FINISHED when its published. Im not dealing with having to wait for 343 to finish there game in an entire year AFTER its been published. Put some effort into the story. Try to make the campaign feel more like halo and less like COD. Make Halo Great Again.
Lord, I hope for another update like really soon.
I'd rather them focus on the next Halo game tbh, rather than add to H5. I mean, besides more generic armour models, and Halo Pro League weapon skins (and maybe a few user created maps), what more can be added?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3