Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Is Anyone Buying Xbox One X Just For Halo 5 In 4K?

OP MagnusFarseeR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 29
No, and you can use a controller on pc 😉
nah, unless there is a Halo game that specifically requires the One X, I'm not buying it.
I got to say, Halo 4 on the X looks beautiful.
No, I'm buying an Xbox One X just to have an Xbox One X. That and it'll load games up faster
Well for H5, HW2 and future Halo games in 4K.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I guess H5 would be a nice bonus, I've played it a good bit. I'm mainly looking forward to the Master Chief Collection and State of Decay 2 in 4k.
A 4k disappointment is still a disappointment my dear, not gonna buy xbox one x for that...
Halo 6 will sure look nice on the X
I would like too, but I think for now I will save my money. Maybe once the price drops a little. Cause Halo 5 in 4K that is all I want lol
Halo 5 in 4k is sweet I got an x but not for h5 but I must admit it looks better
I might.
Can't say that I will. I'm just holding out hope that Halo 6 will be a better planned release than H5 Guardians.
No way.
I would never buy a console for one game.
como tal para Halo 5 no, pero igual me esperare asta Halo 6
I feel if you just chill for a bit, by the time h6 drops the price for a one x will be more reasonable
When I get there and need a lot of the x, I buy with certainty
To be honest i won’t lie it’s really nice in 4K especially the cutscenes but personally I wouldn’t get it because it doesn’t help you gameplay wise primarily jut graphic
I was actually really considering getting the Xbox One X right away for all the 4k, HDR and other graphical improvements for Halo 5 and all the other killer apps. I am even a bit interested in what will be done for the MCC even though I feel its way too little, way too late but despite all the temptations I think I am going to hold off. When I was younger I regretted not knowing about and getting the Halo edition original Xbox and Xbox 360 and ended up selling my Xbox 360 slim just to get the Halo 4 edition and did the same with my Day one Xbox One to get the Halo 5 edition. This time I am going to hold out for a Halo Xbox one X and hopefully internal HDD capacity will be increased.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 29