Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Is Anyone Buying Xbox One X Just For Halo 5 In 4K?

OP MagnusFarseeR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 29
I think instead of buying it for Halo 5, you should buy it for Halo 6. I think the Xbox One X is going to be considered "standard" for games coming out soon, due to how old the original Xbox One hardware is.
Yes but no, I would get Xbox One X for 4K but I feel like it’s just not worth it spending half a grand to play one game. But.... I am going to buy it for the great experience with Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Andddd for the new upcoming Halo whenever it comes out!
No i like using my halo 5 on xbox one and btw why you have to buy the xbox one x if that console have the damn same graphycs as the xbox one , the only things that it have is that is a bit upgraded in some stuff like that you can play in 60 fps...
I might for the next Halo game, I am too a PC guy. The only console I bothered to buy are from the XBOX brand for Halo, Gears of War and Forza series. If my PC can't run due to my specs, I buy a copy for my console/s.
I love halo dont get me wrong and i cant wait for halo six but i just got my x box one s last year and i dont want to have to buy a whole new console for one game then again who knows forza horizon 4 may be out by then.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I got the xbox for christmas beacuse I wanted to stay up to date, get newest and latest games and updates, and so that can I can make more friends along the way! Have a great day everyone, bye! 😁
I was actually really considering getting the Xbox One X right away for all the 4k, HDR and other graphical improvements for Halo 5 and all the other killer apps. I am even a bit interested in what will be done for the MCC even though I feel its way too little, way too late but despite all the temptations I think I am going to hold off. When I was younger I regretted not knowing about and getting the Halo edition original Xbox and Xbox 360 and ended up selling my Xbox 360 slim just to get the Halo 4 edition and did the same with my Day one Xbox One to get the Halo 5 edition. This time I am going to hold out for a Halo Xbox one X and hopefully internal HDD capacity will be increased.
Well that means almost 2 years of Halo 5 without Native 4k. I don't think I can wait, Halo 6 most likely isn't going to be released until November 2019.
Halo 5 in 4k looks and plays great. Don't regret getting the x at all. Definitely check input lag on any tv you buy. I have Samsung ks8000. Around 21ms. Oleds are awsome too you just have to be careful about screen burn. I'm considering oled for my next set. Those blacks are sick but the peak nits don't match the set I have now. Always a trade off.
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the Project Scorpio Edition of the Xbox One X. So, I've had my Xbox One X for a few months now, and I highly reccomend you pick one up. Not just for Halo 5 in 4K, but for the plethora of other games in HDR 4K. Aslo,The Xbox One X improved all of my games with rendering, load times, visuals, and all around general improvements.
Not for Halo 5, but I probably will for Halo 6. New TV too. I bought my Xbox One specifically for Halo.
just more minor enhancements the 's can run 4k same as the x
I will definitly get one. The main reason is Halo 5 because it honestly doesn't look that great anymore (I feelt on release it looked better somehow). But since I have an pretty -Yoink- PC and no money to get a proper one it's not the only reason.
no not worth the money if you already have a one s just keep it till it gets old then get the one x or the next one coming out
I would love to
We did buy an Xbox One X already, but we have no 4K screen yet sadly.
I don't think I'll get on yet but maybe in the future and I wouldn't do it just for halo 5. There's a ton of other great games I would get.
Just as I side note: I wouldn't say halo 5 is the best game, not by a long shot.
Yes because is it’s better playing halo with a 4K tv with a 4K console
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 29