Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is Arena Req pack available with LE of the game?

OP sharpshot3rx

I bought the limited edition of Halo 5, and I got the warzone req pack. Will I also be getting the arena req packs or would I need to spend another 25 dollars of the pack?
I bought the limited edition of Halo 5, and I got the warzone req pack. Will I also be getting the arena req packs or would I need to spend another 25 dollars of the pack?
Right there with you bud. I have the Console. But no, in order to have the new microtransaction you will need to buy it seperatly. I don't even feel like the Warzone bundle was worth it.
Right there with you bud. I have the Console. But no, in order to have the new microtransaction you will need to buy it seperatly. I don't even feel like the Warzone bundle was worth it.
That sucks. I feel the same way.
If you buy it, you should be ashamed of yourself
If you buy it, you should be ashamed of yourself
To each their own man.
It hasn't been addressed yet, right? But I'm pretty sure, since it is specifically titled by "Arena" and not "Warzone", they are treated as seperate items.

I don't think they are gonna release something with the potential of even more sales in regards of those that were already open to buying the Warzone variant for $25, just to make it unavailable for those potential and more likely customers. Should be fine.