Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is getting a killionaire still cool In infection

OP swhitchens17

I got my very first killionaire in infection yesterday and I was just thinking to myself I’m not good at this game so does it even take skill or is it all luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JVrf7eDG-g&feature=youtu.be
I got my very first killionaire in infection yesterday and I was just thinking to myself I’m not good at this game so does it even take skill or is it all luck
A killionaire is one of the hardest medals you can get in this game, but infection is by far the easiest playlist to get one in. I have only gotten 4 killionaires and all 4 of them came from Infection. Its still a hard medal to get and it does require some skill no matter what but I think for people like you and me, we got our Killionaires based mostly on luck. For the people who can get killionaires in slayer, BTB and all those other normal playlists, those are mostly skill with a little bit of help from luck.

Also you should keep recording your killionaire when you get them. To keep the memories.
Always. But most of it comes down to luck when playing infection as long as your aim is decent.
Little bit of both. That said, a Killionare is a Killionare. If it makes you feel proud? Then its good.
Dont worry about what other people think.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
A killionaire is pretty hard to get even in infection you gotta get lucky enough to have 10 enemies show up in the timeframe
When you first start out and get flustered easily as last man or don't know the maps well, naires I guess are pretty hard. But since they adding farming simulator to Infection (contingency) once you are familiar with the gametype you can basically get a killionaire every game.
Alpha zombies / Regular take the most skill to get a naire in Infection.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes. Getting a Killionaire is always cool.