Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

is halo 5 complete now?

OP hagorize

although the campaign is awful due to Microsofts meddling during the writing process, do you think halo 5 is officially a complete game? after the monitors bounty is this game finished now?
Not until we get that Hayabusa Armor.

...and for the love of God give us the armor customization like in Halo 4!
Nope, they teased helmets coming in 2017.
I think we have enough helmets....
Not until we get that Hayabusa Armor.

Your Halo 5 will never be complete.
Well there's no HazOp armour/helmet yet...so I'd say no not yet.
Well we have the helemts coming, plus black under suits need to come back before they finish halo 5
Not until I get that Hayabusa Armor.

Sorry man you're not going to get the hayabusa armour for a reason:
Quote:
  • The Hayabusa armor bears a resemblance to the armor worn by feudal-era samurai. The armor is named after Ryu Hayabusa, the protagonist of the Ninja Gaiden series and a combatant in the Dead or Alive series. The helmet is almost an exact copy of the "ninja of the future" costume in Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. Bungie likely created the Hayabusa armor as a tribute to Team Ninja for adding Nicole-458 into Dead or Alive 4. Team Ninja, the developers of the Ninja Gaiden series and Dead or Alive series, are mentioned in the credits for Halo 3.
Just got the information straight off from Halo Nation if you're asking for a source and if you noticed I changed "we" to "I" since you & some others wanted the Hayabusa set but not everyone wants it.
I'd say, if you look away from the personal wants and needs (helmets and armors...) then Halo 5 feels complete to me. It might not contain ALL of the OG gamemodes but i feel this game is complete, as a 343 product.

Tho i am sure the dev team has alot more to show us, alot more..
Not until selectable data centers.
Nope. Could care less if Microsoft meddled with the story either, 343 would have no reason to ignore the campaign side of their game if that were true, so until they grow a pair and own up, it's all on them till further notice lol.
Thanks for making this about the story even though it didn't need to have anything to do with the story.

IMO, this was a complete game some time ago. 343 has continued to push beyond that point and make this a new high-water mark for the franchise, at least in terms of the amount of content. Clearly I'll leave content quality discussions to others.
I would say it some ways yes and in some ways no. The multiplayer is at a point where it can infinitely expand due to the forge that is present in the game giving players the tools to do anything, even going as far as to let them make basic AI. The campaign will never be complete due to the story not being what people wanted and being overall lacking in what it presented. Personally I think that the multiplayer is so great that it phases out any negatives that I had with the campaign.
I would say it some ways yes and in some ways no. The multiplayer is at a point where it can infinitely expand due to the forge that is present in the game giving players the tools to do anything, even going as far as to let them make basic AI. The campaign will never be complete due to the story not being what people wanted and being overall lacking in what it presented. Personally I think that the multiplayer is so great that it phases out any negatives that I had with the campaign.
There does seem to be a bit of confusion between "complete" and "what I like".

h5's story is complete. It's complete garbage but its still complete.
Technically, it will be complete when the updates stop coming. If you mean what it should've been like at launch, that time was when Hammer Storm dropped.
It won't be over till the next one is on the shelf for you to buy. And until then I like that they keep coming out with new and refreshed things, except shotgun breakout!