Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is Halo 5 really matching up to it standards?

OP JLNDS4BES43JLFG

Is Halo 5 one of the best Halo titles of all time and do you think 343 have really pulled it off this year? And do you think Halo is going in the right direction with the new Spartan abilities?
No.
343 have really improved since halo 4. good story which was set up to leave us in suspense for the next one. the multiplayer is very competitive, well balanced with symmetrical maps, although things need to be done about warzone farming aside from that its one of the best halos there has been.
It's one of the worst, in my opinion (but that's not to say it's a bad game). I like the new gameplay mechanics, gotta keep it fresh and all that- but the story let us down big time.

Not it a fan of Req packs, but I'm glad they're still updating it.

We're finally getting the game we should have had at launch.
HiIAmMoot wrote:
No.
On.
Halo 5 is great , the multiplayer is like a drug addiction and it is getting better thanks to updates. The campaign is not good compared to Halo 2 and 3 but better than others FPS in the market.
I give 8.5 to the game because it lacked content at launch but now i would give 9.
HiIAmMoot wrote:
No.
On.
Halo 5 is great , the multiplayer is like a drug addiction and it is getting better thanks to updates. The campaign is not good compared to Halo 2 and 3 but better than others FPS in the market.
I give 8.5 to the game because it lacked content at launch but now i would give 9.
The multiplayer is like a drug addiction because you are literally forced to play it.
PolyG3D wrote:
HiIAmMoot wrote:
No.
On.
The multiplayer is like a drug addiction because you are literally forced to play it.
I can play other games but i am playing this game since november...it has something unique and i personally love the req's system which was a little unbalanced before the Reach Update.
Nope. Not the best but certainly better than Halo 4. The multiplayer is okay. The campaign is absolutely rubbish though.
In terms of gameplay it's on the best in the series, but in terms of story it's one of the worst.