Is Halo 5's story really that bad?

OP Ghost reaper0d

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
The story I beat in four hours literally it is short.. There is no back story. .. The old halos kinda had this sandbox feel to it now. They are just walk straight one direction point aim and shoot , little to no back story , ai for enemies and team mates are pathetic ... To the point I. Just wanted to quit on the game. . Nothing unique about the boss battles it the same guy you. Fight over and over after you learn his movement you can pretty much always thruster around him shoot him in the back or keep him stunned with a Shotty pathetic

i am a halo fan through and through. I love halo I have been playing halo for nearly 14 years now I got combat evolved the same day it came out ....

Not ot enough story on who fire team osiris or blue team is ........if you haven't watched night fall or read the novels you will be lost ... The game is about 95% about locke and only about 3 missions of master chief that are ultra short
It's not bad, it's just not that good.

I really don't understand how the same team who made Halo 4's excellent campaign could fall so short with Halo 5 though.

Halo 4's story was probably my favourite campaign so far since Halo CE, and Halo 5 has to be the worst one so far.
I think H5 campaign, although not bad, is my least favorite out of the main line games. I think H4 was the best with HCE being such a close second it almost ties H4.
Didnt play enough as Chief and Blue Team and the story was kinda flat.
Felt like it was too much for casual fans, which I assume is most of Halo's fanbase.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11