Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is it still possible to unlock nightfall armor?

OP Cavalier Garau

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
ki0t22 wrote:
I watched nightfall on the Xbox through the halo channel and I got the armor when I finished watching the whole thing. This was just last month.
I would like to unlock even the emblems in the MCC too
You unlock the nightfall armor by watching the halo nightfall series on halo waypoint. You can purchase it or watch it for free with xbox gamepass.
Acalate wrote:
You unlock the nightfall armor by watching the halo nightfall series on halo waypoint. You can purchase it or watch it for free with xbox gamepass.
I've watched it several times on halo Channel (both on Xbox One and Windows 10 version) through the years (this story goes on since 2014) but nothing happened. Is It possible ti watch It on halo waypoint too?
Acalate wrote:
I've watched it several times on halo Channel (both on Xbox One and Windows 10 version) through the years (this story goes on since 2014) but nothing happened. Is It possible ti watch It on halo waypoint too?
I do not believe it is possible, no. I just watched it on halo channel via xbox and there was a rewards section after every episode.
Acalate wrote:
Acalate wrote:
I do not believe it is possible, no. I just watched it on halo channel via xbox and there was a rewards section after every episode.
Yea, I know, but mine reward indicator (for some unknown reason) remains to 0/8 unlocked, even when I watched all the extra stories / secondary stories. Of course it doesn't give me any instruction over the "watch episode x to unlock this reward", even thouth I literally just finished watching it. I'm going to try again now, from the windows version. I hope it decides to acknowledge me watching it hahahaha.

Update: It didn't unlock anything again lol, I don't know what to try (other than finding It in the ReQ packs, that's impossible based on my luck) ti have that armor.
The NF armour is awesome XD I don't have it myself but wish I did XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2