Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is it worth grinding to 152?

OP l Lugamo l

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you have fun playing the game, yes. Grinding for the sake of getting a number, no.
That grind was not fun whatsoever. After it was over, oddly, it became fun. Worth it? To me yes.
Mr Vacha wrote:
That grind was not fun whatsoever. After it was over, oddly, it became fun. Worth it? To me yes.
Just wondering, what kept you grinding if you were not having fun with the game (at the time)?
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Just wondering, what kept you grinding if you were not having fun with the game (at the time)?
The only thing that kept me grinding was the final rank itself. I wanted max rank. The problem I had with it was that the game doesn't dish out xp equally across all playlists. I found myself playing playlists that I didn't want to play anymore but it was the fastest way to gain xp. Once I achieved the final rank I was able to enjoy the game with the playlists I wanted to play.
Mr Vacha wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
The only thing that kept me grinding was the final rank itself. I wanted max rank. The problem I had with it was that the game doesn't dish out xp equally across all playlists. I found myself playing playlists that I didn't want to play anymore but it was the fastest way to gain xp. Once I achieved the final rank I was able to enjoy the game with the playlists I wanted to play.
Dang, that is dedication man, nice work. I would take the efficiency hit for sure to play what I liked. Granted, I will never get to 152 either (:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Dang, that is dedication man, nice work. I would take the efficiency hit for sure to play what I liked. Granted, I will never get to 152 either (:
Thanks. Basically I played for 100k xp each day. 100k xp x 500 days = SR152.
Mr Vacha wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Thanks. Basically I played for 100k xp each day. 100k xp x 500 days = SR152.
100k xp each day is how many games per day? 20? Props to you if you can keep that up.
KayMrt wrote:
100k xp each day is how many games per day? 20?
It's around 8-10 in Heroic Firefight depending on the boosts you use.
You get a pat on the back
Firefight is a good way to get xp i still need 14+ mil to get 152
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2