Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is Legendary warzone gone forever?

OP IKSULIINI

So did lose legendary warzone firefight forever? :c
Yes. Heroic and Legendary were combined into one. The new mode plays just like Heroic, but pays out the same as Legendary. Mythic is also a permanent mode now.
Who needs legendary when Mythic is all the pain you will ever need.
tuhin94 wrote:
Yes. Heroic and Legendary were combined into one. The new mode plays just like Heroic, but pays out the same as Legendary. Mythic is also a permanent mode now.
It doesn't pay the same as Legendary? You only get 40 out of small kills and 80 out of bigger kills. All the end bosses are also smaller. The enemies are also so much easier to kill.. Mythic seems to be an impossible task when you can't win a single game anymore, you only get past rounds 1-3.

What am I supposed to play now :c
IKSULIINI wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
It doesn't pay the same as Legendary? You only get 40 out of small kills and 80 out of bigger kills. All the end bosses are also smaller. The enemies are also so much easier to kill.. Mythic seems to be an impossible task when you can't win a single game anymore, you only get past rounds 1-3.

The firefight playlist is Heroic difficultly but with the legendary xp payout.
Points per kill aren’t really that relevant.

Mythic isn’t too hard, it’s just a lot of practice and patience. I recommend trying to get a small squad together as it helps to be a bit organised.
To be honest though even a loss in mythic still gives a huge XP Payout
IKSULIINI wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

I'm the same, i tried Mythic but it's too hard playing with randoms which is how I play. It's ok to say well form a team, but I don't want to. Heroic is ridiculously easy, even Legendary is like Mariokart but with guns. If one mode had to go it should have been Heroic. Or at the very least remove blackeye skull from Mythic to make the mode palitable to Legendary refugees like us. If the assumption was I'd just switch to another mode, I haven't I barely play now. from being almost daily putting in 20 hours a week on average, last week was zero. I didn't feel like playing at all
IKSULIINI wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

I'm the same, i tried Mythic but it's too hard playing with randoms which is how I play. It's ok to say well form a team, but I don't want to. Heroic is ridiculously easy, even Legendary is like Mariokart but with guns. If one mode had to go it should have been Heroic. Or at the very least remove blackeye skull from Mythic to make the mode palitable to Legendary refugees like us. If the assumption was I'd just switch to another mode, I haven't I barely play now. from being almost daily putting in 20 hours a week on average, last week was zero. I didn't feel like playing at all
It’s definitely an acquired taste, but I suggest trying it for a couple of days in small amounts and I think you will grow to enjoy it for what it is.
tuhin94 wrote:
IKSULIINI wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

It’s definitely an acquired taste, but I suggest trying it for a couple of days in small amounts and I think you will grow to enjoy it for what it is.
I've tried it and tried it! For me the blackeye skull sorta removes what makes Halo, Halo. I can't count the number of times i've had a gunner in my warthog and protected them to the point where they are more important to keep alive than me! But they're shields don't recharge like nornal :( The whole shield recharge thing is what makes Halo, Halo for me anyway. I see it as the most significant development since Quake let you aim up and down as well as left and right compared to Doom!l In terms of tactical play anyway!
I honestly only use mythic warzone firefight for the RP
I won't be online until Legendary comes back. If that is never, then so be it. I'm out, I'm also out on the next gen, I just don't see the point any more.
I won't be online until Legendary comes back. If that is never, then so be it. I'm out, I'm also out on the next gen, I just don't see the point any more.
But there’s still great game modes like Super Fiesta and Infection