Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

is still worth to play halo 5 multiplayer now??

OP MRPIRATEFOX

i have it in physic format, and i was planing to sell it, but then i wanted to reinstall it, but i havent. tell me if it is worth to play it again, or just sell it?? if the anwer is yes, tell me what game modes should i play back, having in count the weapons´ nerf from one year ago
If you enjoy the gameplay it is worth, if not... it’s not. Try out some game modes and see if any grab you. You never know what you’ll enjoy. There was a BTB refresh the other day and it is giving double xp so you can’t go wrong there. Just mess around and enjoy yourself
Yeah no one can really tell you if it's worth it or not. Try playing it. If you don't like it, it's not worth playing... but like, you probably know that, so I don't understand the question.
I feel like this is one of those questions that doesn't really require outside input because of how easy it is to answer on your own. I mean, all you have to do is play the game, form your own opinion, then make a decision to keep it or sell it. Or just go ahead and sell it since it sounds like you haven't played it in a long, long time, so you won't miss the game when it's gone. I see no downsides for any decision you make.
tell me if it is worth to play it again, or just sell it??
It's at least worth trying to play again. I suggest trying Big Team Super Fiesta. 8v8 with randomized weapons and powerful vehicles makes it pretty fun. And once you get a decent amount of req vehicles in your collection, try Warzone Firefight for some chill PvE
I think it's worth it to play it again. Game is still quite populated. For social, I've been having a lot of fun with BTB Super Fiesta and for ranked Team Arena is fun.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nah, Halo 5 is a good game. Campaign is a bit lackluster, but the multiplayer is really good. Also it's "their", not "there".
i have it in physic format, and i was planing to sell it, but then i wanted to reinstall it, but i havent. tell me if it is worth to play it again, or just sell it?? if the anwer is yes, tell me what game modes should i play back, having in count the weapons´ nerf from one year ago
It depends if you like your first match or not, try one that seems to interest you in any way.

RedThree1 wrote:
Nah, Halo 5 is a good game. Campaign is a bit lackluster, but the multiplayer is really good. Also it's "their", not "there".
The campaign is more than lackluster, and the multiplayer was only better than Halo 4's. He's saying that Halo 5 was a lackluster game overall and the game should have a low population to tell 343i to do better.
I feel like there's way to many different playlists.

I recently got back into Halo 5 and I like it, but I'm pretty much only playing BTB and Warzone Firefight.

I wish Warzone Turbo was permanent and Arena Elimination was more popular. Definitely not the same game it was when it was first released.
It depends if you like your first match or not, try one that seems to interest you in any way.

RedThree1 wrote:
The campaign is more than lackluster, and the multiplayer was only better than Halo 4's. He's saying that Halo 5 was a lackluster game overall and the game should have a low population to tell 343i to do better.
I disagree, but I can see where you're coming from.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think it's too subjective to answer and you didn't really give any details on why you left in the first place. I'd say to play it for yourself and see if you like it.
Of course. #H5forLIFE
In my opinion all Halo's are worth playing over and over again. Even though 4 was my least favorite I still show it some love because all Halo's are good in their own way. Even the multiplayers! So I would say yes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This made no sense, it justs seems like mindless rambling for the sake of rambling
If you do decide to re-install H5, stay away from Warzone. Trust me. Your sanity is not worth trying it out.