OP Peyote Wizard

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Delta5931 wrote:
I personally feel like it's unsporting behavior. Imagine if a football player started flicking off all his opponents when he gets a touchdown or something. He'd be punished for that.

For me, that's equivlant to T bagging. And if someone is T bagging me after they've killed me, they're going to get reported.

Saying something so obviously unsporting and rude is just part of the game is not the proper attitude to have towards something that's inherently toxic in nature.
Really dude? You report people for crouching on your body in a videogame? Seems pretty sensitive.
It’s less of a matter of the action itself and more of a matter of the message it conveys. It’s clearly mockery.

Whether or not you feel it insignificant, it’s insult to injury and plain indecency. You frankly deserve the report if you do it often.

Remember that in an online game, you still play with living, breathing human beings. And with human beings, common decency goes a long way.
I think t bagging is just part of the game. To me it even has a tactical advantage as you are getting into your opponents head and they will play with more emotion. Its like -Yoink- talking in football. Just a taunt to mess with your opponent.
Saying t-bagging is a part of Halo 5 is almost like saying making “kill yourself” comments is a prerequisite of YouTube. It’s not in any way a prerequisite. It’s a result of the culture, and culture can very well be changed. By trying to justify t-bagging, you yourself are attempting to reinforce the status quo of mockery. By not t-bagging and denouncing the toxic action, you actively partake in change towards a more respectful and sportsmanlike Halo 5.

Also using t-bagging to get whatever little advantage it may give is the definition of tryhard-ism. Is your shot or skill not enough?
T bagging started in halo so yeah.. its part of the game dude. Get over it.
That’s broken logic if I ever saw it.
How? T bagging was created through Halo. Which means there will be T bagging. Its part of the game until they decide to remove crouch.
You contradicted yourself in your own sentence. Again, tbagging isn’t a part of Halo, it’s a part of the culture.

And like I said previously, culture can very well be changed.
No.. its a part of the game. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Halo invented T bagging. It has a physical crouch button. If you can physically elicit an action in a game it is part of the game. Period.
I love how you say I’m the emotional one, yet you get more defensive and personal with each reply.

Because you’ve clearly demonstrated a lack of understanding of what a culture is, here’s the definition. T-bagging is a custom of the Halo society. Is that so hard to understand? Just like a social construct is not a scientific law, teabagging is a changeable custom that is in no way necessary to Halo.

Are you that desperate to get your little burst of pleasure at crouching on an opponents face? You’re staging ad hominem attacks on me for something as disrespectful as tbagging.

By the way, don’t even try to contest that it’s disrespectful.
To be honest T bagging wouldn't be so fun if insecure people didn't get so upset about it. There will be baggers and there will be salties. So thanks for giving us baggers the salt we need for our giggle steaks after we bag you. The Yin and Yang of halo.
Delta5931 wrote:
I personally feel like it's unsporting behavior. Imagine if a football player started flicking off all his opponents when he gets a touchdown or something. He'd be punished for that.

For me, that's equivlant to T bagging. And if someone is T bagging me after they've killed me, they're going to get reported.

Saying something so obviously unsporting and rude is just part of the game is not the proper attitude to have towards something that's inherently toxic in nature.
Really dude? You report people for crouching on your body in a videogame? Seems pretty sensitive.
It’s less of a matter of the action itself and more of a matter of the message it conveys. It’s clearly mockery.

Whether or not you feel it insignificant, it’s insult to injury and plain indecency. You frankly deserve the report if you do it often.

Remember that in an online game, you still play with living, breathing human beings. And with human beings, common decency goes a long way.
I think t bagging is just part of the game. To me it even has a tactical advantage as you are getting into your opponents head and they will play with more emotion. Its like -Yoink- talking in football. Just a taunt to mess with your opponent.
Saying t-bagging is a part of Halo 5 is almost like saying making “kill yourself” comments is a prerequisite of YouTube. It’s not in any way a prerequisite. It’s a result of the culture, and culture can very well be changed. By trying to justify t-bagging, you yourself are attempting to reinforce the status quo of mockery. By not t-bagging and denouncing the toxic action, you actively partake in change towards a more respectful and sportsmanlike Halo 5.

Also using t-bagging to get whatever little advantage it may give is the definition of tryhard-ism. Is your shot or skill not enough?
T bagging started in halo so yeah.. its part of the game dude. Get over it.
That’s broken logic if I ever saw it.
How? T bagging was created through Halo. Which means there will be T bagging. Its part of the game until they decide to remove crouch.
You contradicted yourself in your own sentence. Again, tbagging isn’t a part of Halo, it’s a part of the culture.

And like I said previously, culture can very well be changed.
No.. its a part of the game. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Halo invented T bagging. It has a physical crouch button. If you can physically elicit an action in a game it is part of the game. Period.
I love how you say I’m the emotional one, yet you get more defensive and personal with each reply.

Because you’ve clearly demonstrated a lack of understanding of what a culture is, here’s the definition. T-bagging is a custom of the Halo society. Is that so hard to understand? Just like a social construct is not a scientific law, teabagging is a changeable custom that is in no way necessary to Halo.

Are you that desperate to get your little burst of pleasure at crouching on an opponents face? You’re staging ad hominem attacks on me for something as disrespectful as tbagging.

By the way, don’t even try to contest that it’s disrespectful.
To be honest T bagging wouldn't be so fun if insecure people didn't get so upset about it. There will be baggers and there will be salties. So thanks for giving us baggers the salt we need for our giggle steaks after we bag you. The Yin and Yang of halo.
That says a lot more about you than me, pal.
If someone doesnt like being tbagged, lol, they shouldnt get themselves killed.
LOL.
Players way overdo it now.
I bag everything I see it's how we say hi in halo... Teabagging just means extra attention also a psychological trick don't take it so personal that's how you lose games.
Ive heard people say t bagging is bad edicate now and I get plenty of messages for bagging people these days. Do you guys think its bad sportsmanship? Do you partake in it?
T-Bag is a taunt, it was present in Halo since Halo:CE, so i don't see how it is bad
Well that depends on how much you do it.
Ive heard people say t bagging is bad edicate now and I get plenty of messages for bagging people these days. Do you guys think its bad sportsmanship? Do you partake in it?
Everyone has their own opinions, but I generally just see it as a challenge. By teabagging whoever back, I let 'em know I'm game.
I just walk by and drop a quick crouch and move on. I believe that if you utterly destroy someone then they probably deserve it.
It can be a real art form - not just the up, down, ground and pound but where you add a few spins and then drop a plasma, simulating other bodily functions, it's a delightful act. Part of the culture of the game - it will never grow old.
Its always acceptable...It gives you the drive to win more games.
People who are saying it's bad are more than likely the same people that you just killed.

Bagging started in Halo. There's no reason to get rid of it.
Tea bagging is in the same place it's always been. My thing is when I'm killed skillfully it's appropriate. Five on one? Bad etiquette. I think it's situational.
Honestly, I don't care about bagging. Everytime someone bags me all I can do is laugh, kill them, and repeat the cycle.
It's acceptable to a certain extent I guess if I find someone camping in a glitch spot,team killing,or doing something else that is annoying you get a bag but I don't bag people who have done nothing wrong
Rakunz Boi wrote:
It's acceptable to a certain extent I guess if I find someone camping in a glitch spot,team killing,or doing something else that is annoying you get a bag but I don't bag people who have done nothing wrong
Another honorable code.
its just bagging, if you get mad then it makes it even better lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5