Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is the ice unicorn skin still obtainable?

OP spartan5379

I've been gone for several months now due to not having xbox live. I had assumed that 343 had stopped doing the social streams and that the ice unicorn skin is no longer available but just last night I saw a post that said they were still doing the streams every Wednesday. Does this mean I still have a chance to get the skin?
damn....i didnt even know about these....at the time they announced them i had put the game down for about ten months out of frustration with connectivity issues....well i hope they are still live maybe i can get one in...
Yes, it's still possible.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Alright, thanks for the help!
Yes, you have to match with 343 on their community stream which is announced on their Twitter.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Thanks!
Does this mean I still have a chance to get the skin?
Yup!
Yes, you have to match with 343 on their community stream which is announced on their Twitter.
Alright, thanks!
Unyshek wrote:
Does this mean I still have a chance to get the skin?
Yup!
Cool, thanks!
I've been gone for several months now due to not having xbox live. I had assumed that 343 had stopped doing the social streams and that the ice unicorn skin is no longer available but just last night I saw a post that said they were still doing the streams every Wednesday. Does this mean I still have a chance to get the skin?
Yes they are and they still do these frequently. BUT they only do it in MCC as of recent. So just put notifications on for the Halo Twitter and cross your fingers, good luck :)