Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is the new req old or new?

OP PowerFlounder6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The new weapon rumoured to be coming out has had allot of speculation on what it could be. But is it an old weapon from a previous halo or a completely new design
The new weapon rumoured to be coming out has had allot of speculation on what it could be. But is it an old weapon from a previous halo or a completely new design
Maybe its the Bleach req card that allows you to preform a bleachination.
Jk I saw your post on create your own assassination, but it seems like the weapon might be the Grenade Launcher or the Missile Pod.
Jk I saw your post on create your own assassination, but it seems like the weapon might be the Grenade Launcher or the Missile Pod.
I'm hoping it's the missile pod
Bravo said here that no one so far has guessed what it is, so it probably isn't going to be the Grenade Launcher or Missile Pod.

I'm starting to want to believe it's the M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle, but that really seems to be reaching a bit.
Bravo said here that no one so far has guessed what it is, so it probably isn't going to be the Grenade Launcher or Missile Pod.

I'm starting to want to believe it's the M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle, but that really seems to be reaching a bit.
Sentinel beam or sticky detonator? Brute shot?

I think people have also guessed those, so I'm fairly certain Sentinel Beam, Sticky Det, or Brute Shot aren't it either.
Maybe it's sticky detonator and the ultra rare version has increased range and extended ammo

I think people have also guessed those, so I'm fairly certain Sentinel Beam, Sticky Det, or Brute Shot aren't it either.
I'm hoping they ad in the flame thrower, but it's not anti vehicle. If i were to guess now i would probably say an old halo sniper rifle, or a concussion rifle of some sort. However that is only if it was in a past halo game. If it is a new design then we have no idea.
It could be the sticky det. since the ultra variant could home onto air vehicles. It could work like the target marker attachment. Then again its a weapon that makes you look cool since that's what was stated in the quote.
It could be the sticky det. since the ultra variant could home onto air vehicles. It could work like the target marker attachment. Then again its a weapon that makes you look cool since that's what was stated in the quote.
A fun tactic to use with the detonator was to have your team mate shoot you with it when friendly fire was disabled. You then charged the enemy and as soon as you get close you tell your friend to detonate. Killing everyone around you whilst you are still standing. That made you look cool
Which weapon? What rumours? What did i miss?
SMOK69KMK wrote:
here.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
here.
thanks! was just about to look up there, but my fingers were faster than my brain.
I think it is a very improved Stick Detonator.
I kind of want it to be a Target Locator that locks on to air vehicles and then they get blown out of the sky from a spaceship that's orbiting the planet.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I kind of want it to be a Target Locator that locks on to air vehicles and then they get blown out of the sky from a spaceship that's orbiting the planet.
Now that would be cool
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Now that would be cool
Imagine someone does a banshee flip after you use it and the spaceship misses and it hits you instead.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Now that would be cool
Imagine someone does a banshee flip after you use it and the spaceship misses and it hits you instead.
If that happens you politely tell your family to disown you forever, and to replace you with the player who piloted the banshee
It is a weapon of old halo, I think
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2