Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is the new req old or new?

OP PowerFlounder6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Jk I saw your post on create your own assassination, but it seems like the weapon might be the Grenade Launcher or the Missile Pod.
I'm hoping it's the missile pod
Bravo said here that no one so far has guessed what it is, so it probably isn't going to be the Grenade Launcher or Missile Pod.

I'm starting to want to believe it's the M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle, but that really seems to be reaching a bit.
Sentinel beam or sticky detonator? Brute shot?
I wish it was the bruteshot or the sentinel beam but I don't want to get my hopes up and then it turns out to be a mauler.
LOL WATCH IT BE THE OLD TARGET DESIGNATOR FROM REACH
Jk I saw your post on create your own assassination, but it seems like the weapon might be the Grenade Launcher or the Missile Pod.
I hope it's not, we pretty much already have a missile pod, the rocket turret
Hmm, I wonder.
The new weapon rumoured to be coming out has had allot of speculation on what it could be. But is it an old weapon from a previous halo or a completely new design
Based on the 343 response from another thread, I'm hedging bets that it'll be a new design. It was stated that "no one's quite guessed it yet," and since just about every weapon in the franchise has been implemented in H5 or guessed already, I'm thinking it's something new.
Is there a silhouette or something that's been released besides the statement. Personally I think it has to be something old like the missile pod from the words they used about hauling it around could possibly be the brute shot as well but I highly doubt that.
From what I've seen in firefight a new weapon could be the plasma launcher from Halo Reach. I've seen grunts running around with them on the stormbreak firefight mission with the ghost squad and the wraith officer. I've even picked one up and it fires but it doesn't show up on the HUD.
Bare in mind Bravo is just one dude, good chance he hasn't seen all the suggestions, so someone may have guessed it already.
Personally, i'm hoping for some kind of canon that gives me a better Halo game.
From what I've seen in firefight a new weapon could be the plasma launcher from Halo Reach. I've seen grunts running around with them on the stormbreak firefight mission with the ghost squad and the wraith officer. I've even picked one up and it fires but it doesn't show up on the HUD.
It's been confirmed on Twitter to not be the plasma launcher
Bravo said here that no one so far has guessed what it is, so it probably isn't going to be the Grenade Launcher or Missile Pod.

I'm starting to want to believe it's the M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle, but that really seems to be reaching a bit.
I was just thinking about that!
STPBCK wrote:
I hope it's not, we pretty much already have a missile pod, the rocket turret
True, but the new one kinda sucks...
Well you can haul around nuclear weapons of mass destruction...
I would not be impressed if it was a missile pod or grenade launcher, I want to see Brute Weapons, or the silenced pistol from Halo 3 ODST.

Wait a minute...

New magnum revealed as Ultra Rare...all weapons usually have 2 variants...ODST pistol must be the missing weapon for the magnum variants!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2