Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Is The Target Master System Flawed?!?

OP three oohh nine

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Not flawed. Grind yes, flawed no.
okay flawed might not be the correct term here then. Also i need to check something in h5. Something not right.
Alright for some reason it seemed on my end something messed up on my in game and showed at 0 and on waypoint. But now it seems the target master is fine must have been on my end whatever the case, if the community says everything's good then i have nothing more to say here. End of topic,
Alright for some reason it seemed on my end something messed up on my in game and showed at 0 and on waypoint. But now it seems the target master is fine must have been on my end whatever the case, if the community says everything's good then i have nothing more to say here. End of topic,
I recorded my game and for some reason my first two leves started at 0 again but i seems fine now. Odd probably a glitch on my end in any case. End of the topic

Could a mod lock this??
three oohh nine, in the future please don't post multiple times in a row. You can use the edit button to add in new information to a post if no one has posted after you. You can also quote multiple people in one post.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2