Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is there any other way to get the ODST armor

OP ghosthunter2567

Is there any other way to get ODST armor than having to pay to watch the halo nightfall series through a app
You can get it in the Req pool.I recommend you to buy silver packs until they start giving back Req points and then move to gold packs.
Unfortunately no you either have to watch the whole Nightfall series to get the Nighfall Armor, or hope you get lucky and unlock the Helljumper armor through opening random gold packs.
jd82ab wrote:
Unfortunately no you either have to watch the whole Nightfall series to get the Nighfall Armor, or hope you get lucky and unlock the Helljumper armor through opening random gold packs.
Just wanna add on, you have to watch the entire Nightfall series through the Halo Channel (and with no skipping to be on the safe side).
jd82ab wrote:
really?? i heard a rumor who said also can be unlocked in packs
jd82ab wrote:
It's not a rumor, it's been confirmed for a while now. Nightfall and Helioskrill (and I think maybe Mark VI [GEN1]/Scarred) were added to the general REQ pool at least a year ago.
Both Helljumper and Nightfall are available in the standard REQ pool as Mythic-Legendaries.
jd82ab wrote:
It's not a rumor, it's been confirmed for a while now. Nightfall and Helioskrill (and I think maybe Mark VI [GEN1]/Scarred) were added to the general REQ pool at least a year ago.
¿also the mark VI scarred is in packs? sounds great :)
It doesn't cost to watch Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel does it? Because that's how I got it was by watching the full Nightfall movie, and it didn't cost me anything. That is the easiest and most surefire way to get at least the Nightfall set. Otherwise, you have to just keep opening REQ packs until you get it. As for the Helljumper sets (Spartan Buck's armor) that one is unlocked through REQ packs. There are no other ways to get them.

So basically you have to save up a bunch of REQ points or drop a little cash and just buy the REQ packs and get to opening them. Otherwise, just watch Nightfall on the Halo Channel (at least for the NIghtdfall armor set), that's a free and easy way to get that set.
i didn't even watch it i just stared it and then ended it and watched all the shorts
It doesn't cost to watch Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel does it? Because that's how I got it was by watching the full Nightfall movie, and it didn't cost me anything. That is the easiest and most surefire way to get at least the Nightfall set. Otherwise, you have to just keep opening REQ packs until you get it. As for the Helljumper sets (Spartan Buck's armor) that one is unlocked through REQ packs. There are no other ways to get them.

So basically you have to save up a bunch of REQ points or drop a little cash and just buy the REQ packs and get to opening them. Otherwise, just watch Nightfall on the Halo Channel (at least for the NIghtdfall armor set), that's a free and easy way to get that set.
Halo Nightfall is only free with a new copy of MCC. Otherwise, when trying to view it on the Halo Channel app, you'll have to buy it.
i didn't even watch it i just stared it and then ended it and watched all the shorts
It's actually quite interesting. Yes, of course it's a bit cheesy, considering it's a Ridley Scott thing that ISN'T Alien but still tries to be Alien.
I have the Nightfall set and did NOT watch ‘Nightfall’ on the Halo Channel. I did watch it on Amazon the other day, it was okay. Got helmet and armor through REQ packs I believe.
jd82ab wrote:
I have the mark VI scarred set, got it from packs.
Gold Req Packs
jd82ab wrote:
I have the mark VI scarred set, got it from packs.
personally, I prefer the scarred version than the normal
It's actually quite interesting. Yes, of course it's a bit cheesy, considering it's a Ridley Scott thing that ISN'T Alien but still tries to be Alien.
it wasn't that good it had almost nothing to do with halo
it wasn't that good it had almost nothing to do with halo
It had everything to do with Halo. It may not been part of the main game story, but Halo 5 introduced Spartan Locke and Halo NIghtfall followed him back when he was still an ONI operative well before the events of Halo 5. It may have introduced some new things to the series, but almost all of it had something to do with Halo. Hell, the place they go to in the movie is a piece of the Halo ring that Master Chief blew up in the first game.
jd82ab wrote:
You can open nightfall as well through the gold packs. It’s what I did