Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is this happening to you guys, too?

OP GoldNSpartan21

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ok, so today, I was just playing a game of warzone, no biggie. My team was just about to capture the monument when the game suddenly boots me straight to the warzone screen with no game options. The buttons didn't work either. I was just stuck at that screen till I had to restart the game. Has this happened to anyone else as well?
I never gotten that issue, maybe it's like a rare glitch.
I never gotten that issue, maybe it's like a rare glitch.
Yeah, its only ever happened to me once before. Usually, when I lag out, I get the 'Connection Lost' message.
It happend several times to me that after a warzone match the buttons wont work anymore,but it goes away after a time.
If I had a nickle for every "rare" glitch like this I've gotten in H5, I could pay the actual development time required to fix them! (not really of course)

But yeah, happens plenty. Sometimes both H5 and the Xbox One in general just decides to do something completely random.
Happens fairly often. No lag, no warning, just get kicked.
This is new to me. Have not had it happen, seems like a very weird glitch though.

Do you have any video of this happening? What match was it out of your recent matches on here? Has this happen to you before?
A hard reset might help
Not specifically that one but there have been some menu glitches and lag outs
Happens to me. One of the last times, I was having one of my better games, and it kicked me right out to the xbox main menu.
This happens sometimes to me, though I pray to the Halo Gods to keep it from happening.
Ok, so today, I was just playing a game of warzone, no biggie. My team was just about to capture the monument when the game suddenly boots me straight to the warzone screen with no game options. The buttons didn't work either. I was just stuck at that screen till I had to restart the game. Has this happened to anyone else as well?
This happens to me at least once every five Warzone games. I never lose connection in any other game (I have beastly internet). It's the main reason I don't play Halo 5 that much these days.
This is new to me. Have not had it happen, seems like a very weird glitch though.

Do you have any video of this happening? What match was it out of your recent matches on here? Has this happen to you before?
No, I do not have video. It has only ever happened to me once before.
I've had something similar. My fireteam leader went AFC and got kicked. I got kicked as well. I then got a error message saying something like "kicked for idle fire team leader" Something like that. It's been a while really.
That's never happened to me before. That sounds super weird!
It's happened to me several times in the past. Just as annoying as having your game crashing on you.
This happens to me all the time.

I even have to close halo and restart the disc.
This has been happening to me for a while. I notice that it only happens to me when someone leaves in the middle of the game.
This happens to me all the time.

I even have to close halo and restart the disc.
Yeah, that's like the only way to fix it.
It's happened to me as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2