A hard reset will stop your Xbox from having its sped moments
Spoiler:
Show
A hard reset will stop your Xbox from having its sped moments
Spoiler:
Show
Ok, thanks for the info.
Only when I'm doing really good if I'm playing badly then no 😒
Usually my whole game just crashes entirely and I get dashboarded.
This has happened several times. I don't know what it is. But all of a sudden, I'm playing, and then the screen goes to the Halo5 home screen.
This happens to me way too often and with other game modes
THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME AT LEAST 40 TIMES, NO JOKE, since the 21st of February—check my game history and notice all those matchmaking DNFs… It surprises me most that I have not received a notice of a ban for so many quits, not once, at all!

This has been happening to me for a while. I notice that it only happens to me when someone leaves in the middle of the game.
I have notice this too recently. I see the "Player Left" message in the bottom corner at the left, "Oh dear… not me too!"
This has happened to me every warzone game since thearly maintenance update. Apparently the update intended to fix bugs created some more.
I lose connection mid-game sometimes, but that's just my wifi or something. That usually only happens to me when i leave immediately after a game, when i press B and A quickly
Yea its happened to me several times don't know why though it just kicks me out of the game!
yep at least once or twice per day sometimes it happens in arena aswell or i get booted as the game starts then penalised ranks for quitting even though i didn't quit it does my head in especially when you loose your req boosts etc
the joys of playing from australia i guess
Ok, so today, I was just playing a game of warzone, no biggie. My team was just about to capture the monument when the game suddenly boots me straight to the warzone screen with no game options. The buttons didn't work either. I was just stuck at that screen till I had to restart the game. Has this happened to anyone else as well?
This happens to me all the time.

I even have to close halo and restart the disc.
Yeah, that's like the only way to fix it.
True. I absolutely hate it.
Only when I'm doing really good if I'm playing badly then no 😒
-Yoinking!- true af
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2